💢Note from the author!!!💢

How are y'all!!

I have missed you so fucking much!!

I know, I know it's been a while since I last updated and I'm so sorry for not updating sooner.

As y'all know that I had gone to a vacation for a couple of weeks but now that I'm back I'm ready to get back on track with the story!!

I know I promised that I will post one last chapter before going to a vacation but what happened was that I was going to post the last part of the chapter once I reach my destination.

But unfortunately the network was horrible and I ended up deleting the whole chapter 🥲🥲🥲.

(Oh the agony....)

I couldn't even post on my ig!

But..... as yall already know that I have a very sharp memory 😌😏. I will get back to work tomorrow since I just landed and update soon!!

I have kept y'all waiting for too long and I'm sorry for that.

So wait for my update for 2-3 days (as it was a long ass chapter) and enjoy!!

P.S: I have noticed the response this book has been getting lately and I cannot be overwhelmingly happier😭😭. I love each and everyone of you and this family is getting bigger by the day!!! I want to tell you guys as well as new readers that I appreciate the effort you guys have made to even read my book🥺🥺🥺.

I fucking love you guys!! I hope that you know that!!

K bye!!

Love Y'ALL!!🖤🤍

P.P.S : We need a name for this family!!!! Something hot like Valentina and something cute like Xavier. Tell me if you have one on your mind. It can be silly as well!😂

What do yall think of 'valier'?