I deserve everything you do to me.

*Xavier*

I wake up to see that the bed is empty and Valentina is not in the room.

I get up with a grin as I remember everything that happened last night. The woman is an animal in bed, I swear.

Somehow, I feel more connected and closer to her than I did yesterday.

I brush my teeth and open the bedroom door to see guards stationed outside as well in the entire hallway.

Weird.

"What is the time?" I ask one of them.
He looks up at me and then at his watch.

"It is 11:45 am sir." He stoically replies and I just nod.

Ok, so I woke up late because I was exhausted as fuck. You are smart enough to know why.

I go back inside and brush my teeth and shower.

All while thinking of how lucky I'm to have this goddess of a woman in my life.

As I step out of the shower I look at myself in the mirror and for the first time in many years, I notice something is different in me.

I feel happier.
I feel good.
I feel like the King of the world.

Plus I have a genuine smile on my face. I don't even remember the last time I smiled like this.

I really am lucky.

God the things you make me feel Valentina.

They are alien to me.

But I'm loving every part of it.

I really am.

I think I'm falling in love with you Valentina Russo.

I smile wider as I confess to myself that I'm falling in love with Valentina.

Fuck I'm acting like a teenager.

I wear sweatpants, run my fingers through my hair and get out.

As soon as I try to go to Valentina's office the two guards stop me.

I look at him as he looks at me with a glare.

"I'm sorry but we have orders that you are not allowed to get out of the room until said so." This guy has balls, but he can't talk to me like that.

Wait a minute, what?

I'm not allowed.

Why?

I look at the two guards who look intimidated by me.

Good.

"Who has given the order?" I ask, trying not to snap.

"Capo." They say almost together.

I furrow my eyebrows together.

Why would Valentina not want me outside her room?

Then I smirk.

Oh, so she wants to play. She wants to keep me to herself.

This woman.

I shake my head with a chuckle and get inside the room.

I spend the next hour doing random things, like going to her personal gym and watching TV.

I didn't need to go outside to get something to eat because Valentina already had a fridge filled with it.