Preciosa.

Here is an early update!!! I had to cause it's my birthday tomorrow so I won't be able to. Btw I was thinking of making this book from now on, on mainly Xavier's POV. Of course Valentina and Mason's POV will be there, but still.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

*Valentina*

Today is the day we all will go to New York.

Tomorrow is the damn party as well.

Those pricks changed the dates. I don't know why.

Right now me, Xavier, Dante, Enzo and Mike are about to board my private jet.

Corvus.

I love my jet a lot. I have many jet, but this one is special because Corvus was my first jet and I designed it.

The other members of my Mafia are on the other jet, who will be helping these three idiots.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

*Xavier*

We move out of the Rolls-Royce and towards her jet.

I must say, I'm beyond astonished to see this black beauty.

I own a lot of jets but I've never seen one this beautiful.

"Gentlemen, and Xavier welcome to Corvus." I let her small jab at me slide this time because I was too busy oogling the interiors of this God heavenly place.

The interior looked like its from a future spaceship. Everything single thing was so futuristic and ahead of time.

"Wooow!! Why have I never been in this jet?!" Mike asks.

"That's because I never allowed you guys." Valentina says with a smirk.

"Now, we have 4 bedrooms on this jet. Three are in this floor and one is on the first floor. You three can choose whichever room you want. The first floor is entirely mine. If you guys get hungry, ask the hostess to get you something to eat. You can ask her anything you want and that shall be prepared for you guys. There are hidden guns and weapons all around you so feel free to explore this place. And also Enzo don't press unnecessary buttons." She informs everyone.