I think I just woke the Devil up.

*Xavier*

"The plan is that it is time for you to come back from the dead, take back your damn crown and sit back on your empty throne and be a godamn King, again." She said with an authorized tone leaving no room for any discussion, I could see that she wasn't kidding from the look in her green eyes.

I nod, not wanting to pick a fight with her now. And that's when we hear gunshots. I instantly look at Valentina to find her already looking at me. She then quickly removes a gun from a waistband and unlocks it and then she quickly throws a gun at me from under her table.

We both get up and move towards the door, slowly opening it. I point my gun to the left while Valentina points it to the right, the gunshots were coming from the main hallway so we immediately rushed and found 5 men dead on the floor while Armani and Armano were shooting the rest. Without wasting time we both started shooting left and right.

But they just kept on increasing in number. I saw a man aiming the gun and me and I immediately tried to shoot him but couldn't because I didn't have any fucking bullets left. But before he could do anything Valentina shot him right between the eyes.

I look at her and she nods, her eyes were hollow and aloof it was as if she was a different person. She continued to kill some of them while I was busy snapping some necks.

Then I saw a guy coming near Valentina, she threw the gun and dodged his punch in a swift move, she jabbed and crossed which caused the man to tumble back then she did a strong left hook and hit his face with her left elbow, the man groaned and was holding his face with pain. He looked at her with anger and tried to kick her with his leg which Valentina effortlessly caught and twisted it breaking his knee.

He fell to the ground clutching his broken leg. But she didn't stop there. She straddled him and threw continuous punches at him with a dark look on her eyes which made a shiver run down my spine.

It was the same look she had when she was about to kill that butler who tried to kill me.

"I"

Punch.

"Don't"

Punch.

"Like"

Punch.

"Anyone"

Punch.

"Messing"

Punch.

"With"

Punch.

"My"

Punch.

"Fucking family!" She roared.

And with the last punch, he was pretty much dead.

I look around and see that every intruder is dead and then I see something. More like a note on a dead man's body.

I bend down to look at the piece of paper. And what was written on it made my blood boil and an uneasy feeling surfaced around my chest.

This is just the beginning of the end... Consider this as a little gift from me.

You really have your mother's body, Valentina, watch me take away all the things you hold dear one by one. Especially that Xavier boy, getting pretty close aren't we?