Female version of Satan himself.

❗❗TORTURE SCENES AHEAD!! Skip to the last part if you are sensitive to them.❗❗ THERE WILL BE A SIGN INDICATING THE END OF THE SCENE!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

*Valentina*

I don't know what came over me for me to fucking stay and feed Xavier that damn ice-cream.

And I don't know what came over me when I fucking pecked him on his cheek.

Why the fuck am I acting as if we are friends?

I told myself that I need to stay the fuck away from him, but my mind and body do not working accordingly whenever I'm around that person.

It's like my mind says no but my body says yes.

Yes to go near him.
Yes to feel him against me.

I know that it's physical, it always is.

I'm not capable of feeling, so it has to be physical.

I know it is.

Clearing my mind from his thoughts I open the heavy and thick iron door which leads to my newly furnished torture rooms.

I'm going to be staying in Italia for a few months, so I thought that I should start furnishing this castle. Before shifting to my mother's place.

You might think that the rooms might smell of blood stench and shit like that.

It doesn't.

I like to keep everything clean around here, so you won't see a speck of blood anywhere except the place where the person was tortured.

The rooms are blood red with specks of black here and there.

It's red for obvious reasons.

Enzo is already there, he indicates one of the guards to get the new meat.

Guess who?

Sam of course.

I enter the main room, which is huge.

It is brightly lit and 2 silver trays with different torture tools are rested on a table in front of the hand and leg metal cuffs.

And a chair for me to sit and interrogate that coglione.

(Fucker)

I stroll leisurely towards the lovely tools.

And start touching them one by one.

I hear shuffling towards my left so I look and see the guards bringing Sam in.

They tie him to the cuffs so that he is standing in a starfish position.

He is only bruised here and there.

Now let me send a message to each and everyone around here.

No one betrays me and gets to live to tell the tale.

From the look on his face it seems as if he doesn't care about what he did at all.

Which means he didn't care for this famiglia.

Oh I'm so going to enjoy this.

"Remove his clothes." I order the other 2 men.

They immediately do as I say.

In seconds Sam is naked in front of me.