"Who the fuck are you?"

*Valentina*

Fuck my life.

I woke up to see Mason sleeping beside me with his fucking arms around my waist, holding me as if I'm some sort of teddy bear or some shit.

I not so subtly removed his arms from me and went straight to my bathroom, to get changed cause it's gonna be a long fucking day and I also have an important fucking mission.

Today's mission is to get my shipment back from those cunts AKA The American Mafia.

I do not like those people at all. If it were to be I would have shoved a hot iron rod up their asses a long time ago.

I know what the fuck you are thinking. For being brought up in a high-class society I know I have a pirates mouth. Which is not acceptable if you are born rich.

But I don't give a single flying fuck.

I finish showering, go to my walk in closet and put some real sexy ass clothes on.

Why?

Just because I want to be a little dramatic while killing those stronzi.

(Fuckers)

Her outfit

Her outfit.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Wearing all black, I chose a satin turtleneck crop top with long sleeves with a pair of hot leather pants which shows off my spankable ass.

(I know I'm full of myself, but again I don't give a fuck.)

Paired with black heels of course.

I open my closet door only to find Mason sitting in the middle of my bed shirtless looking at me.

I need to move on from my little infatuation with him.

I'm going to call one of my hookups today for sure.

"Morning." He says with a husky voice making me want to her his voice again and again.

"Morning." I say plainly.

Mason has taken the news of me being in a mafia surprisingly well.

I dont want to sound suspicious but I'm.

When I got to know that he knows basic defense and shit, I was quiet surprised. He told me it was because of his dad and their business.

Was it really?

Because as far as I know, why would someone kill Mason?