The Party.

(A/N: The first few chapters are shit, believe me they are. But.....it gets better when Valentina meets Xavier.😏)

*Mason*

"Ughhhh!!! Mom I don't want to go to this shit!". I said to my mom who was forcing me to go to some really rich high society party.

The reason?..

Well I'm kinda new to this city so apparently she wants me to "socialise" with everyone, which I really don't want to btw.

"Son, listen to your mother and stop throwing tantrums you are not a kid anymore!". that was my dear father scolding me as usual.. I rolled my eyes, why can't he just leave me the fuck alone!!

"Finee!!". I said what harm could it do anyway. Unless I die with boredom..

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

(At the party)

I get out of the limousine to see this really big and quiet exquisite hotel standing in front of me. Let's just get this over with, I thought to my self.

"Mason dear, please try to socialise.. and enjoy this party". said my mom with hopefull eyes.
"Yeah mum, sure".I said... cause wtf was i supposed to say anyway? Pfft whatever..

As soon as I entered the ballroom, I was engulfed with the scent of expensive perfume and bullshit chats about who's business is flourishing blah blah blah. God how come they don't get bored of showing off!

Anways.

I don't see a single soul who is my age over here, what the fuck am I supposed to do now? Talk business with these old people? Yeah,not happening.

It's been about half and hour since I came to this boring hellhole of a place and I'm doing nothing but standing in the corner drinking champagne.

Suddenly I hear a lot of people laughing on the opposite side from where I'm standing. Well instead of doing nothing but standing might as well look who they are. As I start moving towards the direction of the laughing. That is when I see it.

Well not it, but her.

Her....

Valentina Russo..

I don't know her personally but I've seen her on magazines and on Twitter and Instagram. Just a day before she was trending.

She is in the middle of her group wearing a beautiful glittery silver dress, which very brilliantly shows off her curves and her toned legs. She has black hair and light golden-ish skin.
I cannot see her eyes because she is laughing at something Ryder Rhodes is saying.

Ryder Rhodes.. for starters he is a Class-A dick, who doesn't care about others feelings and in one simple word is selfish.

They seem pretty close though.