Dilemma.

(THIS IS NOT A CHAPTER.)

HELLOOO SATANS BITCHESSS!!!!

AAAAHHH I KNOW I KNOWW IT HAS BEEN FOREVER SINCE I HAVE UPDATED AND IM SORRY FOR THAT.

I have a genuine reason and well I'll tell you what it is. A lot of things have been happening in my life rn concerning a lot of shit. I have been so inactive that it makes me want to slap my self no shit💀💀.

Trust me when I say this that I hate it personally when a book I'm reading is left hanging in between that too when it's on the verge of ending. So imagine how I must've felt when I left YALL hanging like that.

Fuckkk I'm so sorryyyy.

Ok I can assure YALL that everything is getting back on track and that I'll update before this month ends.

Now, I wanted a genuine opinion regarding something which will make things a little easier for all of us when it comes to this series.

I read the first few chapters of Mi Leona and personally I think that they are a bit idk too much and too cringey with a whole lotta characters. So I wanted to ask YALL that should I start editing the first few chapters and then post the sequel or should I post the sequel first and then start editing the chapters?

This questions important so please either dm or comment yeah?

ALSOOO THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH WHO HAVE STAYED WITH ME TILL NOW I CANNOT EXPLAIN HOW OVERWHELMING IT FEELS. THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO PERSONALLY DMED ME CHECKING IF IM ALIVE OR NOT😭😭.

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO FUCKING MUCH AND YEAH THIS MIGHT SEEM SO UNPROFESSIONAL OF ME BUT IDGAF I LOVE YOU BITCHESSS (including the male readers).

Now imma go back and start drafting the next few chapterssss👀👀... don't forgot to answer my question.

LOVE YALL🤍🖤