"Mason Black, I know."

*Mason*

Who the fuck is Theo?

And why were everyone behind me angry while talking about this dude?

Seems like they have a history with him.

And who is Marco?

Judging by Ryder's tone he definitely does not like him.

My thoughts are interrupted when I get a text.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Dad
Have an important meeting today. I want you to be there around 8. Its a club. But dress proper.
I'll send you the details.

The fact the he texted me himself instead of his assistant means it actually is pretty important.

Me
👍

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Soon its lunch and I can't wait to fucking eat.

I'm do damn hungry.

I just pray that the food here is good.

So right now I'm in the cafeteria looking at the vast options of food in front of me.

And damn... these people have taste ok.

So I took some grilled chicken, a whopper, chocolate milkshake and fries.

What? A man gotta eat.

I look around to find my self a table, thats when Mike waves at me to come sit with him.

Well so he is a jock.

Huh.

So I go and sit in front of him where other jocks are there as well, we do the introduction and all and I'm about to start eating when Sam says something.

"Damn why is the sun out today, that means she'll be outside." He says with a sad tone.

"Who?" I ask.

"Valentina of course. She is sitting with her friends outside." He says.

I already don't like him.

Why? Do you not like him?

Because he likes Valentina.

"They are allowed to do that?" I ask curiously. Trying to ignore my stupid conscience.

"Of course they are the quite literally own this school so they can to whatever they want to, though they have their reserved table at the corner. But they only sit inside when its cold or rainy." Says Sam while adding "I'm never gonna have a chance with her am I?"

He asks Mike who is laughing at him.

"Dude not only you but no one and I mean not even Zac Efron can have a chance with her so forget about it."

"And why is that?" I ask.

"Its simple dude she doesn't date anymore and plus she has a type." He says.