Fiancé.

(A/N:- Y'all I'm so sorry for not updating sooner!!! I know this has been the longest since I have posted. I really am sorry. Well I'm just enjoying my 'hot girl summer' so it totally skipped my mind to post. Sowy?🥺)
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

*Valentina*

I wake up with a heavy arm around my waist.

My first instinct was to twist the arm around me but I stopped when the memories of last night flooded my mind like a fucking tsunami.

I still don't know how the fuck did things ended the way they did.

Like fuck!

I don't get it, I just don't.

I never let my guard down around anyone, but when this man's around me it's as if all my senses go haywire and I just can't control myself around him.

I knew it was dangerous.

It was dangerous to let this man around me.

Dangerous to let him come near me.

Dangerous to let my walls down.

Now he has cracked the surface and invaded the wall I had spent years building around me.

What fucking stings is that he did it so fucking effortlessly and easily that I didn't realize the impact his presence has on me until yesterday.

I don't like being controlled.

I don't like being used.

And I don't like people telling me what to do.

I removed his hand from my waist gently, trying not to wake him up.

I can't face him right now, not when I have more important issues to deal with.

Like killing the people who dare to harm my Mafia.

I silently start walking towards the bathroom and that's when I feel the soreness between my fucking legs.

I turn around and glare at the beautiful beast sleeping on my bed.

I somehow manage to get inside the bathroom and turn on the shower.

I sigh as the hot water relaxes all of my tense muscles and slowly I start to think of the ways I'm going to torture that cazzo di ventose, who dared to be against me.

(Fucking cock-suckers)

Plus I have to deal with the Spanish Mafia now as well.

Yesterday Enzo told me that the Spanish Mafia is trying to have a meeting with me to find their 'lost', and 'missing' King.

Of course, I haven't told Xavier about it.

Why?

Because it's none of his fucking business.

I mean yeah, it is his Mafia but technically he is supposed to be missing so I don't think he needs to know about it till I sort everything out with them.

So today is the meeting.

I have been told that his father and some woman are coming to meet with me here.

I can see that they are desperate because they have come all the way from Spain to Italy just to ask for help not even knowing if I will agree or not.

To those of you who think that it is a bad idea to let the ex Capo of another Mafia in my home would be dangerous.

But this castle has been the main place for all such meetings.