"I won't end up dead if you become my friend?"

*Valentina*

I wake up by hearing groans and chatter all around me. I'm confused as to who the fuck is in my suite, because nobody is allowed to enter this part of the hotel.

Now if you're wondering as to why I'm saying 'suite it is because I live in this suite.

Its one of my hotels, more like a home to me now.

Yes, I do have a home where my beloved dad lives but it doesn't feel like home anymore.

I would be living with him but that gold digging bitch Georgina is with him, which makes my blood boil.

For a man who is the richest in the state and who is supposed to be smart, he sure is dumb enough not to notice her intentions.

I roll my eyes at that thought.

I stopped caring anyway.

Did you?

Ughh I hate my conscience sometimes.

Putting useless  thoughts aside I open my eyes to see the source of noises around me, only to see that I'm sleeping on the bed while Jessica is and Amelia are cuddling each other on the couch.

Jason and Ryder are up talking and taking Liam's photos with each otherwhich explains the noises while Liam is sleeping on the carpeted floor while holding my shoe between his hands like a teddy bear. And his thumb inside his mouth.

What a sight.

"Hey V good morning." Jason says while sounding tired.

"Yeah good morning Val." Ryder says while hugging me.

"Morning guys!" I purposely shout to irritate them.

Just for fun.

"What the fuck Val, keep it low!" Amelia who is now awake says groggily while rubbing her temple

"Yeah please, just because you don't get a hangover does not mean that we all are immune to it." Jason says playfully glaring at me.

While I simply smirk.

Its true though. No matter how much I drink I don't get a hangover.

Ever.

I'm blessed you can say. I just get a very light throbbing which is like a mosquito bite for me because I'm so used to pain.

Anyways, 15 minutes later everyone is awake.

Because it's school.

Duh.

So in my suite I have about 6 rooms with ensuits.

You know why.

So whenever my friends want to sleep here they can.

I arranged for about 45 pairs of extra clothes for each of them just incase of emergencies.

You never know what might happen in a blink of an eye.

So after 45 minutes everyone us ready.

Except me of course.

After around 15 minutes I finally am ready to being this day.

Wearing a black tube crop top with black skirt and random necklaces. With black heels. And a natural makeup with baby pink lipstick.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Remove the jacket.