Robbie (Ego x Mark #5)

A/N Credits to the person who drew this fanart of Robbie. She's on deviantart and her name is: creativeHellstorm. And now let's got on with this one!

3rd Person POV
"I want Mark, Jack." Robbie said with his broken English. Jack just rolled his eyes and nodded. "I get fun." Robbie said giggling as he ran to their room seeing Mark fast asleep. "Mark up now!" Robbie said shaking Mark awake. Mark hummed in response as he looked at Robbie. "Oh hey Robbie." He said as he rubbed his eyes. "I want fun." Robbie said being very forward. Mark sighed. "Alright come here." Mark said as he got on top of Robbie seeing he was already naked. Mark got undressed too and rammed into him.

"Fuck." Mark groaned out as he tilted his head back. Robbie became a groaning mess. Mark continued to ram into him soon finding his g-spot as the zombie arched his back. "C-close." Robbie managed to groan out. Mark nodded as he sped up. Robbie came on their lower stomachs as Mark soon came deep inside him. "That was fun." He said leaning down and giving the zombie a kiss. 

Mark decided to go back to sleep as Jack took back over and cuddled him. "You'll have to let your egos take over more often." Mark said sleepily as Jack chuckled. "Maybe."

A/N Another one done! Hope you enjoyed! Byeeeeee