I'm pregnant!?

A/N if you are uncomfortable with transgender or them getting pregnant please don't continue. This one is going to be where Sean is a girl and Mark's a boy. Sean's name's will be "Jackie" or "Seana."

Seana's POV
I wasn't born a girl but I was sick and tired of being a boy. I got a gender change to be a girl. They said I wouldn't be able to get pregnant but boy, they were wrong. I met Mark at PAX and we fell in love instantly. I wasn't that pretty but he made me feel loved.

3rd Person POV from here on out.

"Jackie?" Mark said as he opened her door. She was editing. "Working" was all she said. Mark sighed and turned her chair around. "Whaaaaaat?" She whined because she was focused on her editing. "You're working too hard clover" Mark said as he kissed her. "But if I don't work then my channel will die" She said. (A/N Her channel name is Jackiesepticeye now.) "Doesn't mean we can't have some fun" Mark said with a smirk. "Fineeee as long as you promise to finish editing for me" She said as she got up and kissed mark. "Anything for you clover"

Mark and Seana have been dating for 2 years now. They weren't engaged but they had sex a lot. "Clover get dressed! We're going somewhere special!" Mark yelled to Jackie who he knew was taking a shower. Mark wore his black suit and red tie. "Which one?" Jackie asked as she held up a beautiful blue silk dress and a comfy oversized hoodie and pants. "This one" Mark said as he pointed to the dress. Jackie looked confused but nodded. 

They arrived at the fancy restaurant which was empty thanks to Mark. "This place is beautiful!" Jackie exclaimed as she looked outside at the beautiful view. "Not as beautiful as you are" Mark said as he got on his knee while she wasn't paying attention. "Seana?" Jackie looked at Mark confused because he never used her real name. "I love you forever, always have and always will. Will you make me the happiest man ever. Seana, will you be a Fischbach with me?" Mark said as he pulled out the emerald ring. "Yes!" Jackie said through tears as she hugged Mark. Mark put the ring on her and kissed her. 

Time skip to 3 months later after the wedding because I'm not good at writing out the wedding stuff.

"Jackieeeeeeee" Mark called out. "In the bathroom dear" Jackie told her now husband, Mark. Mark stripped down and got into the shower with her. "Are we really gonna do this?" Jackie asked looking at Mark. "Yes, I need you" That's all it took for Jackie to wrap her legs around Mark's waist. Mark slowly entered and waited for the okay from Jackie to move. "M-move" She said as Mark slowly started thrusted. Before too long he was pounding into her pussy. "R-right there!" She moaned as he found her g-spot. "I-I'm close" "M-me too clover" And with that they both came at the same time.

Next day Jackie felt sick. She didn't know why but she did so she ran to the bathroom and grabbed an unused test that she had bought a few months prior. She waited a few minutes before it showed positive. She started pacing. "How am I gonna tell Mark!?" She thought. "Clover? Are you ok?" Mark asked as he knocked on the bathroom door. "N-no" She said as she came out of the bathroom holding a test.

Mark tilted his head confused as she handed him the test. "Y-you're pregnant?" Mark said just as confused as she was. "But I thought you couldn't get pregnant. But either way I'm happy to start a family with you!" He said picking her up and spinning her around before kissing her. 

6 months went by and Jackie and Mark could finally find out the gender(s). "Congrats you two! It's twins! A baby boy and a baby girl" The doctor was clearly shocked. 

A year went by and Tim and Sam were 1. They lived happy as ever with Jackie and Mark.

The end! I hope you enjoyed!! :D