Marvin (Ego x Mark #4)

"Oh Jaaaaaack." Marvin said as he was right in front of Jack. "Your next?" He asked looking annoyed. "Yup!" He said as he took over. "Let's make some magic." Marvin said as he went to find Mark. He found him laying on the couch. "Hey Marvin." Mark said. "How did you know?" "The cat mask gave it away." He said with a smirk. "Oh.." I said a bit disappointed. "Keep it on though. It makes you look cute." He said as he pushed him onto the couch. 

"Ooo on the couch?" Marvin said with a smirk. He nodded and got them both undressed. He left the cat mask on Marvin because it made this 100 times better. He pushed in all the way and started ramming into him giving him little to no time to adjust. "Fuck." Mark groaned into the magician's ear. Marvin pulled Mark down for a kiss.

He took this opportunity to explore the magician's mouth as he moaned into the kiss. He kept up his fast pace making sure to pleasure the magician. "Right there!" He nearly screamed as Mark had found his g-spot. He nodded and rammed into him at that same angle. "I'm c-close." The magician said as he came on their lower stomachs. Mark soon came inside the other.

The magician kissed Mark once more before Jack took over again. Quicker this time because he was getting annoyed. "Tricks aren't the only magic he can do." Mark said with a chuckle.

A/N Aight leaving this here! Couple more to do! Hope you enjoyed! Byeeeeee