DARK!?

It was a normal day for Jack and Mark. "Jackiiiiiii." Mark whined as he put his arm around Jack. "Mhmm five more minutes." Jack groaned not wanting to get up. "I'll go take a shower then." "Mmmmmk.l" Jack groaned as he fell back asleep.
After Mark's shower someone appeared in the mirror. "What do you want Dark?" "I want to know what I'm missing out on with your boyfriend there." Dark confessed. "Fine but be gentle." "Deal." And with that Dark took over Mark's body. "Morning fireball." Jack said as he got up to hug "Mark." "Oh it's not Mark kitten." Jack looked confused and looked at Mark's eyes seeing they're darker than before. "D-dark!?" Jack shouted backing up. "Indeed it is." Dark said getting closer to Jack.
"Get away from me!!!" Jack screamed trying to get Dark away. "I won't hurt you. I promised Mark I wouldn't." "I'm sorry Mark." Jack said under his breath as he kissed Dark. He wrapped his arms around his neck and Dark put his hands on Jack's waist. Dark pushed Jack onto the bed and pulled down his boxers. Jack pulled down Dark's boxer as he chuckled. "Someones excited." Jack nodded getting impatient. Dark lubed up his member before thrusting into Jack. "M-move." Jack said as Dark started pounding into his prostrate. "R-right there! God!" Jack moaned loudly.
Dark kept pounding into Jack. Soon Jack came on their lower stomachs and Dark came inside Jack. Dark cleaned Jack off before leaving. "Are you done?" "Yes." And with that Mark took over and rushed to Jack. "Did he hurt you?" Jack giggled. "No he didn't." "Thank goodness. I don't know what I would do without you clover."
"I love you fireball." Jack said playing with Mark's hair. "I love you too clover."