Yancy (Ego x Jack #2)

"Yo Mark." Yancy said looking at Mark. "What is it Yanc?" Mark said annoyed. "What is yous problem? I just want to see what I'm missing out ok with yours boyfriend." Yancy said as Mark rolled his eyes. "Fine." He said in an annoyed tone.
Yancy took over and went to find Jack. He found him in the bathroom getting ready to take a shower. "Hey babe." Yancy said looking jacks up and down biting his lip. "Yancy?" Jack said confused as Yancy nodded. "Is that a problem?" Jack shook his head and kissed him. It wasn't cheating because Yancy was Mark. Yancy got undressed and got into the shower with Jack. "Ready?" He said looking at Jack as he had him pinned.
Jack bit his lip and nodded as Yancy slowly entered all the way and waited for him to get used to his size. "Move." Jack said as Yancy started to thrust slowly. "Faster~" Jack moaned as Yancy went faster. He went his faster soon hitting Jack's prostate. "There!" Jack moaned loudly. He was a morning mess now as Yancy continued to pound into his prostate. "Fuck." He said as his thrusts got sloppier. Jack came on their lower stomachs and Yancy came inside Jack. They cleaned up and Mark took back over. "He didn't hurt you, did he?" Mark said concerned for his boyfriends safety. "I'm fine Mark." He said with a slight chuckle. "Good." He said giving the younger a kiss. Next up was Illinois.

A/N I hope you enjoyed that! I'm on vacation right now and had time to write this. Anyway until next time. Bye bye!