Damien (Ego X Jack #6)

"It's time Mark." Damien said looking at him in the mirror. He was wearing his tuxedo and he had his cane. "Your turn?" Mark said annoyed. "Indeed." Damien said as he took over. "Let's go find that boyfriend of his." Damien said going to find Jack. He found him recording a video. He smirked and went in and bonked him after he finished his outro. "What was that for!?" Jack said looking at Damien. "Come on sweetie. Let's have some fun." He said giving him a sweet kiss. "Why not give me a blowjob?" Jack said looking up at Damien. "If that's what you want." He said pulling off Jack's boxers and taking him in. He started bobbing his head up and down. Jack played with his hair as the older was sucking and licking his tip. "Dami~" Jack moaned as he was deep throating him. "I'm close." Jack said as Dami took his hand in his to let him know it was ok. He came inside the older's mouth as he swallowed all of it. "Now how about your turn?" Jack said looking at the older. "It's only fair." Dami said with a smirk as he took off his pants and boxers. He sat in the chair as Jack took him in his mouth as started bobbing his head. Soon he was deep throating him. "Jaaaack~" Dami said as he came inside the younger's mouth. He swallowed all of it. "Damn you're good with your mouth." Dami said winking. "But my times up." Dami said as Mark took over. "Tired clover?" Mark said picking a up his boyfriend bridal style. Jack nodded as Mark carried him to bed. A few more is all.....

A/N I hope you enjoyed this one! Until next time bye bye!