Illinois (Ego x Jack #3)

Illinois took over Mark's body while he was sleeping. He wanted to know what he was missing out on. "ILLI!!!" Mark shouted but no one else, except the other egos, could hear him. "Too late Mark. I'm gonna have fun with that pretty boyfriend of yours." Illi said.
"Jackiiii." Illi said as he was looking for Jack. "In the bathroom!" Jack shouted as Illi came into the bathroom. "Hey Illi." Jack said recognizing Illi immediately. "What are you doing in here?" "I was just about to take a shower. Care to join?" Jack said looking at the explorer. He nodded and got undressed. They both got into the shower and Jack pinned Illi to the wall. He wanted to top this time. "Ready?" Jack said looking at Illi as he nodded. He slowly entered all the way before stopping to let him get used to his size. "Move." Illi grumbled. Jack started slowly thrusting but was soon pounding into his prostate. "Fuck." Jack moaned as he leaned down and started sucking a hickey.
"Shit. I'm close." Jack groaned into the explorers ear. They both came at the same time. "That was fun." Jack said looking at Mark because he took over again. Mark picked up Jack and carried him to their room. They both fell asleep.

A/N I hope you enjoyed this! Until next time bye bye!