BingSeptic (Ego x Mark FINAL)

A/N Final one of Jack's ego x Mark. Then I'll do Mark's egos x Jack. So here we go!

"Bing?" Jack said looking at Bing as he hummed in response. "Are you gonna ask me the same thing everyone else did?" He nodded as Jack rolled his eyes. Bing took over. Jack knew this was the final one. He was happy about that.

Bing went to find Mark and found him jerking himself off which made Bing confused. "Mark?" Bing said as he walked into the room making Mark jump a little in surprise. "Why were you jerking off?" Mark couldn't find words so Bing just kissed him. Maybe he could be dominant for once.

"Are you that horny?" Bing asked as Mark bit his lip and nodded. "Mind if I'm on top this time?" Bing asked as Mark nodded. Bing got undressed and got on top of Mark kissing him. "Ready?" He asked as the older nodded. He slowly entered him and let him get used to his size. "M-move." Mark said shakily as Bing started slowly thrusting.

"F-faster." Mark moaned as Bing then rammed into him. He found his g-spot faster. "THERE!" Mark moaned arching his back. Bing explored the older's mouth then started to suck his sweet spot. "Fuck." Bing moaned as he felt himself getting closer. "S-so c-close." Mark moaned. "M-me too." Bing said as he came inside of Mark and Mark came on their lower stomachs. 

"That was fun." Mark said smiling. Bing nodded and Jack took over. "Did he hurt you?" Mark shook his head and gave him a kiss. "No clover." Mark then cuddled Jack and fell asleep.

A/N Now that's it for Jack's egos x Mark. Soon there'll be Mark's egos x Jack. Stay tuned and I hope you enjoyed this! Byeeeeee