Car Sex

A/N all the "you" and "I" parts are Jack. 
You start rubbing Mark's clothed member and you heard Mark moan. "Clover what are you doing?" He asked trying to focus on the road. "I need you" You whispered into his ear. You continued to rub his clothed member until Mark pulled over. "Get in the back" He said. You hopped into the back and immediately got undressed. Mark got into the back and took his pants and boxers off. You tried to take his shirt off which resulted in him chuckling. "You ready clover?" You nodded vigorously. He slowly entered into your ass. Once he was fully in you kissed him to let him know it was ok to move. "M~Mark" you moaned softly. Soon he was pounding into your tight ass while jerking you off. "C~Close" was all you could say. He continued to pound into your ass until you came on his lower stomach and he came inside you. 

"T-that was amazing" You said sleepily. Mark smiled and kissed you. "Maybe when we get home we can have seconds in the shower." "I'd like that." You said agreeing to that. 

Time skip to when you guys got home

Mark picked you up and carried you inside finding your sweet spot on your neck. You both got undressed and got into the shower. He pinned you against the wall kissing your sweet spot. "Ready for round two clover?" "I was born ready." With that he pounded into your ass.

After an hour the amazing sex ended and you went to bed. 

A/N Yeah it's short but I have more planned. Enjoy!