Angry Sex

Jack's POV
Mark's always recording. It's soooo annoying!!!! I just want him to pay attention to me. I'll call Lyra and ask her what to do. I pick up my phone and text Lyra.
Jack: Lyra help!!
Lyra: what's wrong Jack?
Jack: Mark's always on his computer and he barely pays attention to me. If he does it's usually when we're asleep 😠
Lyra: ok Jack chill. 1. I'm at work right now. And 2 just tell Mark. I need to get back to work. Good luck!
Jack: ok. Good luck at work
~~End of text~~
I sigh and go to Mark's recording room and see he's editing. "MARKIMOOO!!!!" I screamed at him. "Working." Working? That's all he's gotta say!? Is working!? "Mark!!!!" I said as I spun his chair around to look at me. "What?" He said angrily. "YOU NEVER FOOKING PAY ATTENTION TO ME!! YOU ARE ALWAYS ON THE COMPUTER!!! SOMETIMES YOU ARENT EVEN WORKING!" I shouted my accent thick. "It's my job!" He growled. "I don't care! You don't pay attention to me!" I shouted. "You want attention!? Here!" He said as he kissed me roughly. I loved it, this is what I wanted. He started grinding on my clothed member. "M-mark~" I moaned. He growled and ripped our clothes off and threw me onto the bed. "You get no warning this time." He said as he roughly slammed into my ass and started thrusting my roughly. I moaned loudly in pain and in pleasure. "Yeah? You like that slut?" I was taken aback by his words but I knew he didn't mean it. He went harder and I moaned louder. "That's what I thought bitch." He growled into my ear. He bit my neck leaving hickeys. "I-I'm gonna-" I was cut off as I released onto our lower stomachs. "Cum slut." He said as he released deep inside of me. "We gotta do this more often." I confessed to him as he nodded.

A/N that's all I got. Hope you liked it!!! Byeeeee