Chase (Ego x Mark #2)

It was a few weeks since JJ took over and had his fun with Mark. Anti already had his fun a while ago. Jack was afraid another one of his egos would come to do the same thing. And he was right. Before Jack could say or do anything Chase took over smirking. "It's my turn to see what you're getting." Chase said still smirking.

Jack rolled his eyes. "Oh Maaaaaaaark." Chase said in a sing song voice as Mark came upstairs confused. "Chase? What are you-" Before Mark could finish Chase kissed him and purposefully fell onto the bed. Mark smirked knowing what he wanted. It wasn't really cheating because he's just Jack's ego. He got himself and Chase undressed then slowly entered as he sucked his sweet spot causing him to moan.

Mark took the opportunity and explored his mouth. "F-faster." Chase moaned into the kiss. Mark went faster and soon started pounding into him. "Fuck." Mark moaned into the other's ear. Chase couldn't say much, he was a moaning mess. "So, tight, g-god damn." Mark said as he leaned down and kissed the younger. 

"So close." Chase managed to moan as he came on their lower stomachs. Mark came deep inside of the other soon after and he pulled out and fell asleep. Jack took back over whether Chase liked it or not. "Are you ok?" Jack said as he cuddled Mark. "I'm fine clover." He said giving him a kiss.

A/N Number 2 done! Hope you enjoyed! Byeeeeee