JJ (Ego x Mark #1)

Sean's POV
"What do you want JJ?" I asked looking at JJ in the mirror. "I want to see what I'm missing out on." He signed as Jack sighed. "Fine." He said as JJ took over. He ran downstairs and saw Mark watching a movie on the couch. "Hey clover." Mark said getting up and going to kiss "Jack." JJ silently giggled. "What's wrong?" Mark asked confused why he was silently giggling. "I'm not Jack. But I'm mute." JJ signed. "JJ?" Mark asked now curious. JJ nodded his head and clapped his hand happy that he figured it out.

JJ's POV
This is gonna be fun. I know it. I looked down and Mark put his finger under my chin and lifted his finger up so I was looking at him. He kissed me and I was taken aback at first but then I melted into the kiss. He was a great kisser, maybe slightly better than Wilford. (Damn JJ XD) "Shall we?" I nodded knowing what he meant as he led me to the bedroom. He got me undressed before getting undressed himself.

3rd Person POV
Mark stared at JJ for a while biting his lip. He may have been an ego of Jack's but he was cute with that blue hair of his. He bent down and kissed JJ and explored his mouth. JJ pouted when the kiss ended and Mark chuckled. He slowly entered his member into JJ as he winced in slight pain. He started out slow but JJ bucked his hips wanting him to go faster. Mark did as he requested and started pounding into him.

JJ kept his mouth open despite no noise coming out. Mark bent down and kissed his sweet spot causing JJ to arch his back. "Fuck." He moaned into the mute's ear. "So...tight." He moaned as he kept speeding up. "I-I'm close." JJ bucked his hips as if agreeing. JJ came first on their lower stomachs then Mark came inside JJ as he pulled out and laid next to him panting. Mark fell asleep before JJ. JJ went to the mirror. "Are you done?" JJ nodded as he let Jack take over.

Jack crawled into bed with Mark as he cuddled him. Jack smiled and fell asleep. 

A/N Woot! First one of these done! I have many more like these planned so stay tuned! I hope you enjoyed! Byeeeeeeee