Surprise!

A/N this one's gonna be a long one so get some snacks and a drink and sit back and relax! Here we go!

Jack's POV
I moved in with Mark 2 years ago and we started dating 4 years ago. We haven't told our viewers we're dating but we plan to today! I'm scared and nervous and excited. I don't know what everyone's gonna think. I hope they support us. We also adopted a 6 year old baby girl. Her name's Sammy. She is actually Mark's cousin's daughter. His cousin died in a car crash but somehow the baby survived. So me and Mark decided to adopt her. She's so cute. She has Mark's red hair and she has blue eyes. His cousin had blue eyes similar to mine. So that's kind of cool. She can crawl too! Her first crawl was to me. But me and Mark want a baby boy. The doctors actually said I could have children of my own. Me and Mark are trying.

Mark's POV
I'm so scared. I don't think we're gonna tell the viewers today. I'm too scared to do it. All these bad thoughts are racing through my head. Maybe next week. I don't know. But I better go check on Sammy to make sure she's ok. 

3rd Person POV From now on
Mark went to check on Sammy and as expected she was asleep. "She's so precious when she sleeps." Mark said to himself.

Time Skip to 2 weeks later

Jack's POV
God...I feel sick for some reason. There's unused pregnancy tests under the cabinet. I'm going to take one because I have a feeling I can't be sick for just no reason. I haven't felt this sick in ageees!

10 minutes later, 3rd Person POV
Jack took a shower while he waited for the test results to show. Then he saw a positive test. "Positive!? What's Mark going to say!? What's Mark going to think!?" All these thoughts raced through Jack's head. Then he heard a knock. "You almost ready to do that livestream to tell everyone about us? And about Sammy?" Mark said. "And about the new one on the way?" Jack said as he opened the door handing the test to Mark. "I-I'm gonna be a dad!? WE'RE GONNA BE DADS!?" Mark said nearly screaming. "Yes fireball, we are." Jack said with a chuckle at how Mark reacted.

"We need to tell Sammy right away!" "Alright, let's go tell Sammy." Sammy had just turned 7 last week. That birthday party was the best. Mark picked Jack up bridal style and spun him around once before putting him down because he didn't want his boyfriend to get sick. And no they weren't engaged or married. But Mark had a surprise planned during the livestream. "Sammy?" Mark said as he opened Sammy's room door. "Yes daddy?" Sammy said in her cute voice as she looked at Mark with those adorable eyes.

"Me and your mom have some news for you." "What is it?" She said with excitement in her voice. "You're going to get a baby brother!" "YAY!" Sammy said jumping up and down and clapping her hands. Mark and Jack smiled at this. "Are we going to tell mommy and daddy's viewers?" Sammy said curiously. "Yes sweetheart." Jack said as he led Sammy to the recording room. Mark picked her up and sat her on his lap. "Ready?" Mark said looking at Jack, who just nodded. Mark started the livestream and already there were tons of question marks and confused people. "Hello everybody my name's Markiplier and today, I'm joined here with my boyfriend, Jacksepticeye. And our adopted daughter Sammy." Sammy waved at the camera and so did Jack. All the comments were congratulations.

No one at all was upset by the fact they were dating. Jack and Mark were happy at this. "And we have some more news. So I've told you guys that I am one of the few guys who can get pregnant. Well..." Jack started. Then he showed everyone the positive pregnancy test. More congratulations came into the chat. "Oh and one more thing." Mark said as he set Sammy down and pulled out a wedding ring box. "Sean? You make me the happiest man alive. I don't know what my life would be without you. Will you marry me?" Mar said as he opened the ring box to an emerald ring. "YES!" Jack said hugging Mark as he put the ring on his finger. More congratulations came into the chat. After about an hour they ended the stream. They were so happy everyone was happy for them. 

Time skip to exactly 5 months later. Mark and Jack were about to find out if they were having a boy or girl. They had their wedding when Jack was 2 months pregnant. "Mr Fischbach-McLoughlin?" (A/N I just spelled that correctly from memory :0) Jack and Mark followed the nurse.

I'm not good at these kind of things so I'm just going to skip to when Jack's water broke. "MARK!! MARK!!" Jack screamed as he shook Mark awake. "Mmm? What is it Jack?" Mark asked sleepily. "MY WATER'S BROKE!" "OH SHIT!" Mark said as he grabbed the bag and picked Jack up and carried him to the car. He then got Sammy into the car and drove to the hospital. After 9 hard hours of labor baby Tim was born.

The end! 

A/N hope you guys enjoyed this one! It's much longer than most I've written! Cya in the next chapter! Byeeeeee