Chapter Thirteen

I woke up and everything was blurry, it took me a bit to get my vision back but I was in Madam Pomfrey's. I looked over to my left to see Harry sitting on a chair with a very worried look on his face, "What happened." I groaned.

"You fainted in the astronomy tower." Hermione said, she was standing above Harry with her hand on his shoulder.

"After the argument with Malfoy." Harry kept looking at me. I then remembered the kiss. I couldn't keep eye contact with them so I looked back up at the ceiling.

My head hurt really bad and I was thirsty, but I didn't want to say anything. Luckily Madam Pomfrey came over with a glass of water and placed it on my tray.

"You guys should go back to your dorm rooms." Madam Pomfrey smiled, "Are you feeling alright Miss Potter?" She looked over to me as the trio got up and started to walk away.

"Feel better Alyssa." Hermione said.

"Yeah, my head hurts really bad that's all." I struggled to sit up, but I did it either way. I took the glass of water off of the silver tray and started to drink it slowly, "When can I go back to my dorm?"

"Probably once you feel better hon, we don't know if you'll end up fainting again. Are you feeling lightheaded by any chance?"

"A bit."

"You should get some rest." She smiled and walked away. I was feeling tired as well, today was a long day. I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.

* * * *

I woke up to the doors of Madam Pomfrey's being bursted open. It was Erin and Luna, "Ali are you okay?!" Erin yelped. They ran over to me and I sat up.

"Mhm."

"Your brother told us what happened."

"How are you feeling?" Madam Pomfrey walked over to me, "Good morning by the way."

"Better." I was barely awake.

"You can go if you'd like then."

Erin and Luna both walked me to our dorm and I got ready as quickly as possible.

"So what exactly happened?" Erin asked as I was putting my shoes on.

"Your brother told us you got into an argument with Draco in the astronomy tower then you passed out."

"It wasn't an argument." I was struggling to get my right shoe on so I started stomping my foot.

"Then what was it?" Erin laughed at my struggles.

"He um..." I paused and sat still for a bit, "He kissed me." I looked up at the both of them to see two shocked faces.

"Oh my god that's awesome!" Erin screeched.

"Calm down, it wasn't that great."

"It must've been, tell us about it."

"Well I was in the tower by myself, he came up there and started to talk to me. Then he kissed me for a bit, I pushed him a way after a while then we both agreed that it never happened. He ran out, my brother came in and I passed out."

"Nice summary." Erin teased.

"I mean, that's good he obviously likes you too." Luna smiled.

I rolled my eyes and stood up walking towards the door, "That's disgusting." I walked out of the Ravenclaw dormitory and after a while of walking through the hallway I ran into this girl with a bob cut, she had black hair and bangs. She was obviously in Slytherin.