Chapter Fourty One

~Erin's Crush~

I woke up to the sound of a loud beeping alarm, all the girls immediately got up including me, which was rare because I'd normally sit there for a while until Erin forced me to get up. I guess I was really happy now that I could consider Draco Malfoy my boyfriend.

"Woah Aly, you're up already?" Erin seemed skeptical.

"You seem to be in a good mood." Luna smiled walking over to us.

"Well um, Draco Malfoy is my boyfriend now." I smiled.

The two of their faces lit up in excitement, "Oh my god that's great." Erin gave me a hug.

"Aly I'm so happy for you!" Luna smiled, "It's in secret though correct?"

"Yes of course. I'm gonna go get ready."

I headed off to the powder rooms to get ready for the day. It was Friday thankfully, I needed a break from school. I brushed my hair quickly and along with my teeth. Quickly washed my face and started to do my usual daily makeup. I only ever did my eyebrows, mascara and once in a while some light lipstick or lipgloss. I swear I'm not basic.

Later I got dressed then went back to my dorm to grab my bag then wait for Erin and Luna so we could go to breakfast.

We went to the great hall and then August came up to me, as if he was waiting for me.

"Hey Alice, I was wondering if you'd like to go to the Yule Ball with me, but as friends of course."

I thought about it for a quick second, I mean just as friends is okay and it's not like I could go with Draco so why not.

"Sure why not." I smiled.

I turned to Erin and Luna, "I'm gonna go sit my brother and his friends."

I sat down next to Hermione who was right across from my brother.

"Hi Hermione." I smiled.

"Hi Aly, you seem to be in a good mood."

There was a box on the Gryffindor table, it was for Ron. It must've been from his mother.

He took out this brownish robe and stood up to get a good look at it.

I bursted out laugh, "Is that for the Yule Ball?" I asked.

"Mum sent me a dress."

I tried my best to control my laughter, "Molly did him so dirty." I said to Hermione.

She started to laugh with me.

"Well it does match your eyes." Harry teased, "Is there a bonnet?" Harry reached into the box to grab this white piece of cloth.

Ron walked a few steps over to Ginny, "Ginny this must be for you."

"I'm not wearing that. It's ghastly." She replied.

Hermione giggled.

"What you on about?" Ron asked.

"They're not for Ginny, they're for you." Hermione laughed.

The twins bursted out laughing along with me.

"Dress Robes." Hermione told him.

"Dress Robes?!" Ron exclaimed.

*    *    *    *

I was sitting in the astronomy tower at night with Draco, I was telling him what I knew about the second task.