Chapter Fifty Two

~Lord Voldemort Returns~

The cup is a port key, but why did it take us to a graveyard? Were we all on the ground and I stood up first.

"You two okay?" Cedric asked.

Only Harry responded, I was too busy looking at a grave stone with the name Tom Riddle.

"You guys the cup is a port key." Cedric exclaimed he seemed slightly excited, but both me and Harry knew something was off.

"I've been here before, in a dream." Harry quickly spoke, looking around anxiously.

I stated, "So have I."

I took my fingers and rubbed through the carving of the name, 'Tom Riddle' on the stone, "Cedric! We have to get back to the cup!" I yelped, "Now!"

"What are you talking about?" He asked, we were obviously scaring him.

Ahead of me, I saw a man, and that man was Peter Pettigrew. Harry screamed in pain and I fell onto the ground. Our scars, they burned terribly. There was a cauldron and the fire under it lit.

"Get back to the cup!" Harry screeched.

Peter Pettigrew was holding onto a tiny skinny man, with an egg head.

It was Lord Voldemort.

Cedric pointed his wand at Peter, "Who are you?! What do you want?!"

The skinny man whispered, "Kill the spare."

"No!" I screamed.

"Avada Kedavra!"

A green light flashed, and Cedric's body flew backward. I got up, ignoring the pain I was in and ran over to his body, "Fuck!" I screamed as I leaned over Cedric's lifeless body with tears streaming down my face, I wasn't able to save him.

What happened next was Pettigrew forcefully placed Harry in between the stone. It was a grim reaper holding onto a scythe. Harry stood in between the scythe and the body of the reaper.

I ran over to Harry to possibly help him get out of the stone's grip, but before I could..."Stupefy!" I was sent flying backward and everything turned black.

I woke up to a harsh pain in my arm, only to see Pettigrew digging into my left arm with a dagger. It hurt like a bitch so I took my leg and kicked him in the face.

What the fuck what happening?

Pettigrew took his wand and created some sort of vine with it and tied my wrists to the grim reaper's scythe. It was bothering my wrist from when the maze had fucked me over earlier.

The cauldron lit on fire and Pettigrew ran away into a corner. I knew Voldemort was going to appear, I tried my best to get out of the grip that this rope or whatever it was had me in.

Black smoke was everywhere, and an ugly alien looking creature was forming. It finally formed into Lord Voldemort.

Harry was screaming in pain.