Chapter Hundred & Two

~Last Year~

"It doesn't sit right with me." I exclaimed, "Being here at Hogwarts is just odd, without my brother makes it odd. Along with the fact I'm almost an adult and this is my last year."

Draco sighed, "Time goes by a lot quicker than expected."

Draco and I sat on a bench in the grasslands. Benches had recently been added outside of the castle ever since Snape became headmaster.

"We should leave." I suggested.

Draco gave me a weird look, "What do you mean? Leave Hogwarts?" I nodded, responding to him. Draco sighed once more, "You always said Hogwarts was your home, and that you belonged here more than anywhere else. Plus it's your last year, you wanna throw that all away?"

"It doesn't feel like home anymore." I explained, "My brother isn't here, neither are his friends, Dumbledore isn't even our headmaster anymore, I'm not able to be friends with Luna no longer due to the fact of what I've become, and then I'm not as close as I was with Erin anymore. August...kind of ruined our friendship a bit the other day. It's not like we were that close anyway ever since he came to Hogwarts." I paused to look at Draco, he was fully listening to me, "It's almost like...Hogwarts isn't what makes this place home. It's the people."

"Where are you trying to go with this?" Asked Draco.

I stood up from the bench, "I want to leave. You don't have to come with me."

Draco stood up along with me, "Where are you even gonna go? Back the manor?"

"I don't have many options, is that okay?"

"As long as I get to come with you."

I smiled.

* * * *

Being back at the manor didn't make me feel any better. I missed Hogwarts, the way it originally was. Nothing is ever going to be the same again. I had to learn to accept that.

Word Count: 325