Chapter Ninety Eight

~My Birthday~

The past few days have been boring, just staying at this manor. It wasn't the worst though, I have Erin and Draco to keep me occupied.

I missed my brother the most, the thought of how I knew in the future, I'm going to have to do everything I can in order to protect him.

I had no diary to rant to, and I didn't want to stress anyone out with my pathetic problems. Both Erin and Draco were dealing with the stress of being a death eater, so who was I to be selfish?

I lied on my back, my body in the middle of the bed. Thoughts ran through my head as I eventually felt like my throat was closing. I tried to distract my mind from the negativity, soon enough someone barged into my room, "Happy birthday!" It was Erin, her face was full of joy.

Narcissa and Draco were behind her, they all entered my room, Narcissa greeted me with a loving smile, "Happy birthday Alyssa, is there anything in particular you'd like to do for your birthday?"

I smiled back at her, "Well thank you, and no it's completely okay." 

"Are you sure?" Narcissa seemed a bit shocked at my answer, "It's your special day."

I nodded in response. Both Narcissa and Erin left my room, leaving Draco behind, he sat down next to me, "How come you don't want to do anything?"

"I just don't." I shrugged, "My birthday doesn't get anymore special as it goes on. I miss being fourteen, When things were better."

Draco frowned, "So do I." He kissed my lips, it was a quick peck, "Happy birthday my love, try to focus on the better things. Wouldn't wanna make you upset on your special day."

I blushed at the name he gave me, but once he said 'special day' I huffed, "My seventeenth birthday isn't special."

"Whatever you say."

I don't have any fucking ideas for this year. 😆

Word Count: 333