Chapter Ninety Nine

~"I'm a Horcrux?"~

Standing on the balcony of Draco's bedroom, leaning against the railing admiring the yellow sunset. Draco stood next to me, silence among us, only leaving thoughts to run in our minds. I looked over at him and wondered, what could he have been thinking?

He didn't bother to look at me, I expected a rude comment from him such as, 'What the hell are you looking at?" but his glance stayed ahead on the sunset.

The memory of the night I left the safe house played in my head, Harry mentioned something about hunting for horcruxes, that then led to the memory of the day I arrived here at the manor. Voldemort had explained why I was like a daughter to him, when he gave me the scar on my collar bone, he had turned me into a horcrux.

I looked back at Draco, "What's a horcrux?" He looked over at me, with complete confusion. I sighed, knowing that he had no clue, "Never mind." I shook my head breaking our eye contact.

"No, don't never mind me." He stated very quickly.

"You don't even know what the hell I'm talking about so there's no point." I scoffed.

He rolled his eyes, "Don't talk to me like that." He grabbed me chin and stepped closer to me, he put his other hand on my side and pulled me toward him, my body was pressed against his, "Who do you think you are?"

"Alyssa Lilian fucking Potter!" I shoved him off of me and plastered a bitchy smile on my face.

"You look like Professor Umbridge with that type of smile." Draco insulted.

My jaw dropped and I laughed a little, but I was very offended. Draco leaned back against the rail. I smacked the back of his head, "You're an asshole!"

"You love me." He said quietly. I stood silent, and so did he. The tension between us became awkward. "So you were saying something about a horcrux?" He spoke up.

"I don't even know what the hell that is." I fiddled with my fingers awkwardly, leaning against the railing.

"Where did you even hear about it?"

I shrugged, "Both my brother and Voldemort mentioned it, I don't know why all of a sudden I'm so eager to know though."

"Ask the dark lord then, if he mentioned it to you, I'm sure he wont mind telling you."

I nodded.

* * * *

Dinner time had come, I sat next to Draco, the death eaters made quite funny jokes yet it bothered me when comments were made about my brother.

I didn't know when I'd be able to get the chance in order to ask Voldemort about what a horcrux is, so I randomly decided to speak up, "What's a horcrux?"

The entire table of death eaters each turned their heads to stare at me with a bizarre look, but I kept my eyes laying on Voldemort, hoping he'd answer.

He put a smile on his face slowly, "Well a horcrux, is a piece of someones soul."

"But I'm a horcrux?"

"Yes." He slightly nodded.

Word Count: 518