Chapter Thirty Two

It was finally Thursday, the day every single wanting participant of the Triwizard Tournament had to put their name in the Goblet of Fire.

Some of my friends went to go watch people put their name in there, but I personally wasn't interested in just watching people put a piece of paper in a giant goblet. So I decided to stay in my dorm with Luna until dinner. Luna came with me because she didn't want me to be alone.

I couldn't get last night out of my head, I made out with Draco Malfoy. To make matters worse we got caught. Practically shagging. I felt so embarrassed.

*Flashback*

"I'm sorry for being a dick to you." Draco quickly said.

"Draco Malfoy said sorry?" I sarcastically commented.

Draco looked at the ground in embarrassment, I walked up to him wrapping my arms around his neck giving him a hug. He hesitated before he hugged me back.

*End of Flashback*

"Luna?" I called her who happened to be doing homework on the edge of my bed.

"Yeah?" She took her attention off her homework.

"I think I just remembered something from last year."

"What is it?"

"Something with Draco, it felt so real."

"That's because whatever you just thought of, actually happened."

"I don't understand how I can barely remember anything that happened last year."

"Neither do I Aly."

"So him and I really had a thing?"

"Yep."

"It's as if I'm slowly starting to remember everything. I completely forgot about him all summer, he never popped up in my head not once."

"That's really weird...do you still like him though?"

"Why would I still like someone I can barely remember?"

"I don't know Alyssa, but it does take you a long time to admit your feelings."

I nodded.

* * * *

It was now dinner time, I was sitting with Harry and his friends. August was sitting with these people whom I didn't know. It's good he is making friends though.

"Now the moment you have all been waiting for!" Dumbledore announced. Everybody turned their attention to him, "The champion selection!"

Dumbledore took his wand and dimmed every light in the room. He started to walk towards the goblet with blue fire spewing out of the opening. The fire turned pink for a split second revealing a piece of parchment, Dumbledore caught it and read the name.

"The Durmstrang champion is...Viktor Krum!"

Everyone from Durmstrang started cheering, the boy who was selected got up and took the parchment from Dumbledore.

The fire turned pink again revealing a piece of paper as Dumbledore caught it, "The champion from Beauxbaton's is Fleur Delacour!"

All the girls from that school started to cheer and the same thing with the goblet repeated, it turned pink and revealed a paper.