Chapter Hundred & Six

~"I Didn't Want to Say Goodbye"~

Draco ran over to me and started to hold me. I held my hand around where the blade was. Blood surrounded the whole wound and my shirt was drenched in blood.

"Draco, since this traitor is soon to be your ex girlfriend. You get to make the choice for her, she dies...or goes into the cellar to bleed out." Bellatrix pointed her wand at me. It was relaxing to be in Draco's arms again, he hasn't held me in so long.

"Could she at least get help meanwhile in the cellar?" Asked Draco.

Lucius stepped up forward, "Make the choice, Draco."

"The cellar." Draco started to carry me bridle style. My ears started to ring and my vision was slowly becoming blurry. He led me down to the cellar and sat me on a barrel.

Draco's Pov:

"Please stay with me Alyssa." I begged as I held her close to me.

My father came downstairs, "Move Draco, I'll help her only for your sake. She must stay down here at all times though."

*    *    *    *

Alyssa was okay. I still had her in my arms within the cellar. I wasn't going to leave her. She was still passed out though due to the loss of blood from her body.

She eventually woke up and I smiled looking at her beautiful face. I brushed her hair behind her ear and kissed her forehead. "I'm so glad you're okay."

My father came back down to the cellar and opened the door, "The dark lord would like to see both you and Alyssa."

I stood up from the ground and I held my hand out for Alyssa to stand. She was a little weak at the moment after the impact of what happened earlier. I held her hand, walking into the living room. The two of us stood in the middle facing the dark lord.

"I'm disappointed in you Alyssa." The dark lord spoke, "You let every single one of us down. I looked at you like my own daughter, you disappointed your best friend, Amesbury, your boyfriend Draco and mostly me." Alyssa had no emotions as the dark lord spoke to her. "I'm about to show Harry what's about to happen, let's show him his twin sister's death."

The dark lord yelled, "Avada Kedavra!" Alyssa used my wand and deflected the spell, causing a duel. The lights sparking in between the two of them. The dark lord was winning, I saw Alyssa's wand on the ground and picked it up. I began to duel along with them. Mine and Alyssa's light became stronger and almost defeated his.

"Expelliarmus!" My father knocked the wand out of my hand. "Stupefy!" He sent Alyssa flying back, she hit the ground pretty hard.

The dark lord walked close to her, "Avada Kedavra!" A green spark lit the room.

"NO!" I screamed running over to Alyssa's body. She was cold, and her face remained expressionless. I didn't want to say goodbye yet.

Don't stop reading just because Alyssa is dead, who knows what'll happen. This isn't the end though.

Harry's Pov:

It couldn't be true. It was way too horrid to be true.

"Harry speak to us!" Hermione yelled in worry, "What do you see?!"

The vision had finally ended, "I think Alyssa is dead, we have to go back the manor!" I cried.

"Are you mad?" Asked Ron in disbelief, "And risk getting killed ourselves? I doubt Alyssa is dead, Voldemort is obviously just messing with your head again."

Hermione stood up, "He probably knows where we are, we have to get out of here."

Dobby came over to us, "I could go check really fast to see if Alyssa Potter is truly dead." Dobby disappeared, then quickly reappeared, "It is true."

Hermione's Pov:

I started to cry, and I noticed Ron did a bit as well. Harry was screaming just as he was when Sirius Black had passed. Except this time it appeared he was in a lot more pain.

"Harry we have to get out of here!" I sniffed, "We can mourn over Alyssa somewhere else, but Voldemort must be aware of where we are."

Harry tried to stop crying, but he couldn't help himself, "I have to kill Voldemort, he took away the last of my last family. She was the only one I had left, I needed her. Why didn't she come with us Dobby?! Why?!"

Dobby started getting nervous, "Possibly, she wasn't holding onto any of us at the time we teleported."

Word Count: 759