Didn't They Know?

It's been weeks since Gemma and I talked. I was beginning to think that Gemma and I would never get together. She was probably with Penhall, getting loved on by him. I took a swig of beer and the thought of that beautiful angel in that asshole's arms. I missed her, fuck did I miss her. More than anything. I looked at the TV that had nothing showing on it. It was just...empty. I felt...empty. A tear fell down my cheek and I began to cry. Didn't she know I was in love with her?

It's been weeks since Tom and I talked. I was beginning to think that Tom would never come and look for me. He was probably getting loved on by a much prettier girl than me. I felt my heart sink and hurt a bit at the thought of him in another girl's arms. I missed him, dear God did I fucking miss him. I looked at the pregnancy test that was in my shaking hands. Didn't they know? Didn't they know that I was probably pregnant with one of their kids? It was just...scary. I felt...scared. A tear escaped my cheek as I saw the pink plus sign on the test window. Now I knew...I was pregnant with either Tom or Doug's kid.

DJ: Ooooooh doe! O.O Epic plot twist here! I know it's short, but never fear! Because a chapter of Married at Sixteen will be here too! :D Thanks for reading!