Tommy and I

At the hideout, I was laying in my bed smoking some weed. I needed to relax and think about what I just did. I just kissed Tom TWICE, and I have a fucking girlfriend! If Kara found out, it would be over between us. Wait...I didn't even like Kara. We were drunk when we made out and even when we did make out after that I just imagined Tom. Even in class I would look at Tom...it was so damn hard not to. Then I heard footsteps coming up the freaky stairs. "Oh shit!" I whispered and through the joint out the window. I quickly grabbed air freshener and sprayed it around my room and the door opened. It was Tom. Wait?! Tom?! I gulped. Please don't tell me he wanted to discuss what we did! I smiled at him. "Hi Tommy." I said calmly. He smiled. "Mm, smells like cotton candy up here." Phew! He couldn't smell it. "Yeah I was doing a little tidying up. What's up?" I sat on my bed and Tom sat cross-legged on the floor. "Well I talked to your dad..." For some reason I always freaked out when people said that. It made me think that there was something wrong. So I worried a little bit. "What did you talk to him about?" Tom look at at me and the loose end of his red bandana hung over his shoulder. "About rules and guidelines. Gemma, I think Dennis killed that teacher." I tried not to give him a look like he was stupid. "Ok.......what do you want me to do about it? We're in a gang...that's what we do." He bit his lip. What the hell was his deal? I looked at him and saw that there was just a look on his face like he was telling me with it. "Tom... You're being weird. What's up with you?" Then Dennis walked in WITHOUT permission. Ugh! That pisses me off every time! "Hey Parcello..." Tom stood. "What are you doing in Gemma's room?" He asked Tommy. "I-I was just talking to Gemma..." I squinted my eyes at Dennis. There was something odd about him too. Both of them. "What are you doing in my room?" I asked Dennis. He stared at me. "Oh I just came to say that I'm going to a party if you two blockheads want to come." I looked at Tommy and he looked back at me. I looked back at Dennis. "Nah, I think we'll chill here. Right buddy?" I clapped Tommy on the shoulder and smiled. Dennis rolled his eyes and left. "Ugh what is up with him?" I asked. Tommy shrugged. "I don't know. He's being a major ass though." I laughed. "Such vulgar language, Mr. Parcello." he laughed and sat beside me on the bed. "Wanna walk in the park?" Or go to the beach?" I smiled. "I'd love that."

It wasn't long before Tommy and I were walking a long the beach and were headed to a secluded part.I was nervous...so nervous and I begin to wonder...what will take place tonight?

DJ: Alright so this chapter is a little bit short but the next one will be longer :) Thanks so much for reading and I will be back with an update soon! :D