Saving Me.

Beep.............Beep...............Beep.........

The beeping that was next to my left ear was getting more and more annoying. My wrist hurt and then I remembered was happened. I remember the gray spilling down and off my arm onto the floor and I remember there being just a little bit of the gray on the my clothes. I opened my eyes and saw that I was looking at a tile ceiling. I was in the hospital. I survived the suicide. My throat hurt and I was really thirsty. "H-Hello?" I looked around to see if anyone was there and thankfully there was someone there. It was Tom, who was curled up in the chair asleep. His forehead rested on his knees as his legs dangled over the left arm of the chair and I started to wonder how long I have been here. I looked down at my arm and see that there is a huge bandage around my wrist. Then daddy walked in, dressed in black, and his once tanned face was now pale and masked with worry. Then when he noticed that my eyes were open I saw him smile really big. "Gemmie Bear!" I smiled at the nickname he always called me when I was little. Tom immediately sat up and I saw that there were other people who were filing into the room. Harry, Dennis, and some more gang members came in after them. Tom stood and was looking at me. Daddy leaned down and hugged me gently. "Oh we are so happy that you're ok." I smiled a little. "Who brought me here?" I looked at Dennis and he just looked away at the pale wall. I looked at Harry. He had to be the one that brought me here. Then, Daddy said, "Parcello was the one that brought you here." I turned my head and looked at the widely grinning Tom. No...there was no way. Daddy sat beside me and I began to see that there was more to life than just keeping a relationship. "We know that there has been a lot of shit that is going on in your life and we are very sorry for the loss of your friend." Everyone followed dad's words with a "yeah" and I looked back up at Tom. "Thank you for saving me." I mouthed to him. He grinned and nodded. "Guys can I have some time alone with Tom? Please?" They all nodded and I got quick hugs from Daddy, Harry, and an awkward hug from Dennis. Soon, the room was was empty and Tom laid beside me in bed. "Why did you do it?" I asked him. He looked at me and was smiling. "Because I care about you. I really do. I panicked when I saw you half dead on the ground. I drove ninety in my car here and your dad was getting angry at everyone in the waiting room. The only reason why I could see you is because I told them that I was your boyfriend. I just...I can't lose another person in my life." I was wondering who else he lost but that wasn't that important right now. "Tommy, I just didn't know that you cared about me that much. I thought that there wasn't anyone who wanted me. No one that...didn't care about me." He stroked my red and black hair. "C'mon, don't be that way. There were so many people that rushed up here to see if you were ok. Oh and...I kinda broke down your door. Sorry." I smiled. "It's ok. Tommy? You are really sweet." I saw his cheeks turn a little red and I smiled. I put my hand on the side of his face and kissed him. I felt nerve bumps form on my skin and my heart beat increased. I moved my lips against his slow. Finally we pulled away and my eyes met his dark ones. "I really like you." He said to me. I giggled. "I like you too." We held one another for a while and I just felt so happy in his arms. I closed my eyes again and fell asleep against his shoulder.

DJ: Hey Angels! Here is a much better chapter of The Ace of Spades. I have come out of my dark place and feel much better. As always you know the drill :D Have a great night/days everyone!