Revenge is Ever so Delightful.

Tommy and I were rushing to Sykesville High with backup following from behind us. Doug was in his car with Harry and Dennis was...somewhere. It's been so long since I've been to this school and it's been so long since I've had such a rush like this. We were speeding down the highway and I was getting such a rush. "You know that you can't come with me when we get there right?" Tommy said. I looked at him. "What? Why? You're not going in there alone!" I yelled at him. "Gemma baby, this is dangerous. What if Dick is in there?" I rolled my eyes "'Dick' is in the hospital." I told him. "That doesn't mean he got discharged." My anxiety level was going to the roof and thankfully we parked outside of the school where both gray and orange cars were parked everywhere. Uh oh...I got out of the car and the other guys behind up did the same. "Baby get in the car." Tommy told me.  "No. I'm going with you." I said looking into his eyes. He held my face and kissed me, making me put my arms around his neck. We pulled away. "You better cone back to me in one piece." I said to him. He nodded and left with the group of guys into the school. I got back in the car and waited.

Doug and I were once again side by side, holding guns, and looking for Flamer's. There was backup behind us and Judy and Ioki were behind us. The school was empty ...and very quiet. We walked into the cafeteria to see kids...dead...sprawled on the table. There were bodies everywhere. "Shit...poor kids man." Doug said. We tried to hurry past the bodies but as we went down different hallways we saw more and more bodies. Then....we got to the gymnasium. I cracked open the door to see people setting fire to bleachers and dead bodies. Then...I saw Ben...Gemma's ex...watching with a sick grin on his face. It pissed me off. I was about to go in when Doug laid his hand on my shoulder. "No Hanson...don't go in there." I turned and looked at Fuller. "Let him go, Penhall." I smiled and Doug let me go in. There were people throwing molotov cocktails and when I walked towards them the three people holding the cocktails looked at me. It was hot in there and I knew that the whole place would burn any minute. Ben walked up to me first while the other three followed him. They were like his minions or something. Ben was like six foot something but that doesn't mean I could kick his ass again. "How's the ribs?" I asked. He looked down at me still grinning. "How's Gemma's sore ass?" I gritted my teeth and punched him. When two of them grabbed me some backup came in. "Call the fire de-" Someone covered my mouth with a rag that smelled of gasoline and I passed out cold in just a few seconds.

I was rubbing my partially swollen belly, smiling. "Where's daddy at pretty girl?" I was hoping I was having a girl. A pretty baby girl for Tommy and I. I looked at the entrance to the door and saw that no one was coming out yet. I sighed. Where are you Tommy?

They had me strapped to the bleechers and Ben had a jerrycan. "He's gonna get Flamed. Infernos...burn Sykesville to the ground." Ioki was right. The Infernos were the "firestarters" of the group and obviously the ones that have set fires throughout town. "Open up Tommy boy!" Ben yelled. I shook my head, but he pried my mouth open and poured gas down my throat. I started to feel sick as I accidentally swallowed it. "FUCKING SWALLOW IT YOU SHIT!" He yelled at me. I puked all over him and Ben hit me. I started to get covered in gas when more cops came, the fire department, and there were gunshots going again. Ben grabbed me and dragged me down the main hallway of the school. "GEEEEMMMMMMA!! LOOK AT WHAT I GOT!" He threw me out the huge glass window where it shattered and I fell on the glass and into the grass.

"BEN!" I yelled holding a gun. I was in tears in anger. "Ahhh Gemma." He was walking towards me and Ihelf the gun up. "Fucking try me asshole! I'll blow your fucking brains out!" "Baby calm down!" He said to me. "I AM NOT YOUR BABY ANYMORE!" he stopped right in front of me. "You bitch! HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT?!" Ben tried to hit me but I shot him in the shoulder. He screamed and glared at me. "You wanna fucking die, don't you? DON'T Y-" I shot him again but this time...in the heart. Blood began to soak his orange. He gripped his chest and fell to his knees. I started to shake...and realize that I may have just killed a man. "G-Gemma..." He wiped the red liquid from his mouth and fell face first by my feek. Wait...RED?! I ran over to Tom who was also in red. Even had red and white sneakers on. "Baby! Baby are you ok?!" I was worried and excited all at once. He nodded. "G-Get Doug. I'll be ok. Hurry!"

Later Tommy was in the ambulance and I was beside him. I could see the red lights on every car and the red on...everything. I looked out the window as we were driving away to see a body bag. He's gone now. No more paranoia...no more...pain.