Short But Sweet Chapter.

Everyday, Tommy would come visit me in the hospital until they knew I was all better and that the baby was completely healthy. He would even spend his lunch breaks just to come see me. He would lay beside me and cup my cheek to tell me that everything was going to be ok. Telling me that I would get out soon and we would both raise the baby together. To be honest...I didn't want the baby anymore. Right now I am too caught up in my own flashbacks of rape and paranoid as fuck that Ben will come back. As I was half asleep on Tommy's chest he strokes my hair. "I don't want anyone else to hurt you." He whispered in my ear. My ear was against his heart. "I wanna get out of here. I wanna be with you." I whispered against his chest. His breathing was relaxing me and making me so calm. "What about Doug?" He questioned. I cringed a little at his words and felt that guilt again. "Mmm..." I just replied. It's what I always did when I was avoiding to answer am uncomfortable question. Tommy stroked my back softly. "I still have feelings for you. I don't think that's ever going to change." Tommy whispered and kissed my forehead. "Without you my life is a complete hell hole. I drink, I sleep, and I don't shave..." I looked into his amazing dark eyes. "Who said that you shaving was a bad thing?" I said, giggling as I stroked his goatee. He smiled and kissed my fingertip. I leaned close and snuggled into his neck. I missed the smell of his cologne and how it smelled in the morning when he would lat beside me before work. "My break is almost over, baby. I'll have to go soon." My heart sunk. I didn't want to leave from this sweet embrace. The sweet embrace that kept me so safe and calm. I sighed and was very sad. He slowly put his hand on my cheek and leaned over to kiss me. I closed my eyes as we kissed real slow and then he pulled away. "I still love you..." Tommy whispered against my lips. A tear fell from my cheek as he got up and left me in bed...to realize I still felt the same way.

DJ: Hey Angels :) Here is a short but sweet chapter for you. Thought that things should be sweeter since things have been reeeaaally damn crazy in the last few chapters. Hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading ;) <3