The Stormy Night.

I was sitting at home on the couch, thinking over and over again of what Gemma let me do to her in that alley. I had been thinking about it since after it happened and I gave her back to Hanson. Her moans were echoing throughout my head and it was making me want more of her. Then I heard a small knock at my door and I shot up to open it. I walked over and opened the door to see that it was...it was her! She was crying and I was feeling that she told Hanson about what happened. "Oh Douggie..." Gemma came over and buried her face in my chest. It made my heart flutter, but my stomach turn in knots with worry. Gemma sobbed and weeped into my chest. "I-I didn't mean to...I'm sorry. It-It slipped out!' I held her in the doorway. "Shh-Shh..." She was obviously upset and I wanted to comfort her as much as I could. I let her inside where she was still hugging onto me. "Baby...Baby relax." Her perfect body began to jump as she sobbed and it just tore my heart up to see her in such a negative mood. I sat her on my sofa and turned off the TV. "What did you do? How did you tell him?" I was trying not to bombard her with questions, and make her feel safe. "We-We were having sex...and I accidently screamed your name." I wanted to smile. It made me proud that I made her feel so good in the alley when she moaned in my ear. All I did was barely touch her, and she trembled in my arms as she came. "Oh Gemma...I'm sorry..." I leaned back so that she could lay on my chest. I stroked her hair softly and held her for comfort. "I-I'm sorry. Tommy's mad at m-me..." She gripped my t-shirt and I was getting desperate to make her smile. "Gemma look at me..." She peered up at me, her blue eyes were now lightly shaded red from crying. I wiped a tear that was crawling down her cheek and it made me more and more upset at the fact that Tom would kick her out. I know that's what he did to this beautiful innocent creature and it pissed me off. He wasn't thinking about her needs and what she wanted. "Douggie...hold me please. I need you..." It was as if the whole world was frozen and I was stuck. Did she really just ask me that? I stared down at her as she came and sat on my thighs. I watched as she took my hands and put them on her hips. I felt as if I couldn't breathe. This amazing, beautiful, and now hurt girl was asking me to hold her. Oh God... She slid into my arms and I had my hands on her lower back. Her arms went around my neck and I just felt as if I could explode from the inside out. I had never felt this way before about anything and it made me feel so...happy. I mean that is what Gemma did do to me. She made me feel like I could walk on water and not drown. She made me feel like I could take on a thousand robbers that had just robbed a convenient stores. Gemma just...she gave me the strength to do anything. I think I was actually beginning to fall in love with her. "...Doug..." She whispered my name in my ear so sweetly. "Mmm...yes?" Her hair was stroking my hair now, and I was feeling so warm. Gemma herself was warm as any heat. "I want you...to kiss me..." My heart was beating so fast again. Nearly as fast as when we were in the alley just earlier today. She pulled her face back a little and I saw that her eyes had changed to green now. "Douggie...kiss me..." And I did when I leaned forward and pressed my lips to hers. I could taste that she had some lip gloss on her pretty mouth and it made me pull her closer to me. She moaned softly into my mouth as I kissed her.  After we kissed and touched one another for a little while she pulled away and rubbed the masscara that had ran down her cheeks from crying. "I am so sleepy. I walked here." My nerves spiked with anger that he made her walk in this cold weather. "Let's go to bed then, baby." I had the guts to actually call her baby. I took her to my bedroom and changed into my pajamas. She was sitting crosslegged in bed, watching me dress too. "Douggie...you have a beautiful body." I blushed a deep red and climbed into bed beside her. I pulled her close and she giggled. "Your body is so perfect to me, Gemma. I don't know why anyone would mistreat it or disrespect it." I stroked her cheek and she grinned. "Goodnight Douggie." I kissed her lips softly. "Goodnight Gemma..." And we embraced one another the whole night while it stormed and rained outside. Just like I liked it...