Robbing...Running...Sleeping.

That night, Harry, Dennis, and I took Tom out to the park where it was time for his initiation ceremony... Or more like a watching. "Alright Tommy boy this is what you're going to do. You see that lady over there." I watched Tom look over to an elderly lady who had a purse. "Yeah." He said. "I want you to mug her. She is part of the school board and has LOADS of money." I whispered to him. Tom's face looked unsure. "I-I don't know." I put my hand to his chest and slid it down slow. "You'd do it for me, wouldn't you?" His face lit up and I smiled. "Alright I'll do it." He stated and I grinned. He slowly walked out there at first and Dennis got real close to me. "Hey why don't you touch me like that?" I rolled my eyes and pulled away. Harry peered over and whispered, "He's running!" Then I peered from the other side and he snatched the purse from the elderly lady. She screamed. "He got it!" I whispered and we ran to an alleyway where he would meet us. As soon as we got there panting hard, he came up to us, smiling. We all high-fived and I grabbed the purse. It was so dark that I could barely see. "Shit. We need to go somewhere where there's light." We walked a few blocks down the road and we ran into a cop. "Hey! Shouldn't you four be in bed?!" He shouted. His moustache covered his whole mouth and I got scared

For the first time Gemma Quinn Spade got scared. "I uh..." Tom stepped in front of me. "My sister is gravely ill, sir. I...I have to go with my two half brothers to the hospital..." He looked sad and the others bowed their head. "Oh...well hurry and get there." We walked st them and unexpectedly Tom picked me up bridal style. What the hell?! When we turned the corner he sat me down. There was a street light not that far away and I walked to it and opened the purse. "What's in there?" Harry asked looking over my shoulder. I pulled out some things. "A hair brush,earrings, ooh! Some cash!" They all cheered and I began to count the money. "There's about seven hundred in here. We have to give it to daddy." As we began walking Harry stopped. "Wait! We need to make him do the actual initiation. I mean, a kid can steal a purse from an old lady." Harry was right. There still was one more thing Tom had to do. I looked around and thought What else can I do? Then I saw a guy in the corner of the alley and I grinned mischievously. "Go..." I made the motion of slitting my throat and I grinned. He hesitated. "N-No...I can't." Tom said. "Yeah, Gemma. That's a little...too much." Harry said. Dennis rolled his eyes. "Aww you two are a bunch of fucking pussies." Dennis pulled out his gun and shot the guy that was asleep in the corner. I screamed. "Dennis!" I punched his arm and that's when I heard police sirens. "Fuck! RUN!" We began to run and I heard the sirens getting closer. Tom grabbed my arm. "This way!" We ran and it began to rain. We finally made it to the hideout from non-stop running and I felt sick. Gang members rushed up to us. "You alright?" Denny asked. I nodded and gave him the purse. "Wh-Where's daddy?" I felt lightheaded and I fell against Daddy's very broad chest. "There's my Angel." I got picked up by him and I hugged his neck. "We got chased by the cops, Ace. We got got at too." I began to fall asleep. My dad was always really buff and stocky, and he could bench at least 320. He was strong physically and emotional. I can't remember much buy I was laid down on my mothball smelling bed and fell asleep soundly.

DJ: So what will happen? Will Tom get in the gang? Will Gemma wake up to Sushi? Nahhh I'm just messing with you guys XD Anyways hope you enjoyed. You know the drill right? :D Have a fantastic day and thanks for reading?