Holy Shit!

Daddy meeting Kara wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I was actually really relieved that he only thought that we were friends. I was just a little bit nervous about people meeting me. A few days passed of me dating her and it was sad that we didn't go to the same school together. 

"So you two are dating?" Tom asked me. "Uhh, yeah. Is that a problem?" He shook his head. "No, I thought that Dennis would be a little pissed off." Dennis, actually was mad at me but not because of Kara. We oth walked to class and I saw that Dennis was talking to the same girl that was at the party. I sat beside Tom who was just looking at me. I looked back at him. "I really don't want to do this today." A smile spread across his face. "Maybe we can skip without the Dean coming and finding us." He mentioned. I grinned back. "Let's go." We left the class quick and went to the back of the school. I pulled out my pack of cigarettes from my pocket and Tom just kept staring at me. A few days ago, I would be freaking out because Tom was staring at me, but now I am dating someone. Someone that I want to treat right. "Can I have one?" He asked. I nodded and gave him one. "So do you love Kara?"         I lit my cigarette. " We've only been dating a week. I like her, yeah." All Kara and I have been doing for that last few days is kissing and talking. Mostly kissing. She hangs all over me and it's not that I mind, but that's all she wants to do. I didn't want to tell Tom this because who wants to talk about their relationship to a good friend of theirs? It's just completely rude. "So...how much do you like her?" I looked into his eyes and saw that there was just a small little twinkle.  "I just want her to stop dangling all over me all the time. I mean I like her yes, but all that she does is just dangle all over me. I mean, when I hug her, we end up kissing and when I want to go she ends up crying and yells at me saying that I don't care about her. I just want to hold her for once in my arms without her thinking that kissing is the only way I am attracted to her." He was looking into my eyes and the look he gave was so innocent. I took a long drag. "You sound like a really caring girlfriend, Gemma." I leaned against the wall. "My ex's never thought that I wasn't. I was never paid attention to, sometimes I was only used for sex, and other times I cleaned for him. I did it out of the kindness of my heart. My most recent boyfriend was always pissed off. He never really liked anyone, when I wanted attention he was always with his friends. When I wanted to watch a movie, all he wanted to do is clean to avoid me. It was the most serious relationship I had, and...he came to the party. That's why I kissed you that night at the party." I was boring him with my life and I knew that he was. I finished the cigarette and when I looked back at him our lips collided. My eyes stayed open because I was shocked. Oh...my...God! His face looked so content and he continued to kiss me. Then he pulled away slow and I looked at him, my face completely warm. Holy...shit.