I Love Her...

I was at my desk waiting for Gemma and Doug to come back. They had been gone for an hour and a half and I was beginning to question if it was a good idea to let them go out together. I knew that Gemma was faithful enough to me and told me that she wouldn't cheat on me. If she did, she promised she would tell me about it. I glanced back and forth from my paperwork to the door. "Hey Hanson, wanna go get some burgers?" Judy walked to my desk and stopped in front of it. "I have to take Gemma home when she gets back with Doug. I don't know. Maybe." I needed to do this paperwork. I needed to get one step closer to finding Ace and arresting him. I knew it was wrong to arrest your girl's father, but it was what I had to do. It was my job. Judy understood the dilema and left. I went back to my paperwork and in my periphrial vision I saw Doug walking in with my girl. His jacket was on her and it...hurt. Why did he have his jacket around my girlfriend's shoulders? My heart felt as if it were being ripped out of my chest and ripped apart before my eyes. Gemma's perfect smile was now being directed towards my best friend. Something happened out there...and I was going to find out what.

I was taking Gemma back to my apartment where we could have some time alone before I took her back to the hideout. I took her inside my apartment and put my hand on her back. I wanted to show her that I love her. As soon as I shut the door, I traced her spine slow. I felt her shiver under my touch and it made my heart skip. I wrapped that arm around her and pulled her close to me and pressed my lips to hers. She didn't tense nor did she try to pull away. Maybe nothing didn't happen. I moved my mouth on hers and moved my hand up her shirt where I could feel her warm bare back. I was barely touching her, and I was getting so turned on. Soon we were in my bed, kissing and touching. My hand was in her hair, and I was ignoring the pain I was feeling in my shoulder. I moved my mouth down so that I could kiss her jawline and she let out this beautiful moan. My heart was beating ninety a minute. Maybe she didn't do anything with Doug. Maybe I was just a little jealous. I kissed her neck and her tiny hands gripped my shirt. "Oh baby..." She moaned. I gripped the sheets and begged in my head that she would let me have her. She needed this...and I did too.

We were in the middle of making love now. I was kissing her under the covers, thrusting slowly to savor the pleasure I was feeling throughout my body. I was looking into the pretty blue of her eyes and her eyebrows were knitted together. I gasped as her legs wrapped around me to pull me into her more. "Oh baby..." Her nails dug in my back and her amazing mouth was on my neck.  My eyes closed as I was wrapped up in pleasure. "G-Gemma...oh baby I'm close..." I moaned next to her ear. She gripped my back tighter as I thrusted my hips faster against hers. "Oh! OH DOUGGIE!" I came... When she moaned my best friend's name. I froze, cumming into her still. I think she knew what she did wrong because her face was pale as my sheets and she wasn't holding onto me anymore. I pulled out of her and looked down at her. "T-T-Tom...I-I'm sorry..." My chest began to hurt. Heartbreak hit me hard and my heart sank into my guts. "Tommy please...I didn't mean to..." She came over and started kissing my jawline. I closed my eyes, hurt. "St-Stop...Just stop!" I stood and covered myself. "Tom I'm sorry! I love you!" I took my boxers and put them on. "No you don't! You've only known Doug for one fucking day and I can't even pour my heart out to you without you thinking about him!" Oh fuck it hurt so bad. My heart was aching. "Tommy!" She wrapped my blanket around her body, the body I just touched and loved and she...she thought of his hands on her. I felt sick. I went into the bathroom and she ran after me, hitting the door. "Tommy please! Please..." She slid down the door. I held my chest and stomach, feeling cold. I truly loved her...I loved her so much I think I was going crazy. Now...I really was going crazy because she fucked my best friend. And just to think...I loved this girl.