The Speedy Friday.

Thomas

Dewayne

Hanson II

God I will never forget that name. It echoes in my ears every time I think of him to this day. This guy was just...something else.

We met when he came to school that Monday and he was a new kid. Oh, was he just bad all over. Black spikey hair, black leather jacket, leather boots. I read bad boy just by the look he gave me in History class. Harry was once again sitting beside me as usual and I was carving our gang symbol into the desk I was sitting in when Tom walked in. "Kids, we have a new student. Tom, say hi to the graduating class of-" 

And I froze...

It was like as soon as I saw him I could read his body language. My eyes were mostly focussed on the white shirt that he was wearing under his jacket. It meant that he wasn't in a gang yet and I needed him in ours before anyone else stole him. When lunch came around, I saw that he was sitting by himself. Dennis leaned over and whispered, "He went to school with me at my old school, maybe I could talk to him for you." Harry was sitting across me and I was feeling at little scared ad he said, "Oh you want him to be a spade, huh?" I rolled my eyes. "Why not? I mean just look at him. He has the eyes of a killer and just looks like a fucking badass. I sipped my milk because I was getting so excited. I had never met a guy that just looked this...wow! "Here, Gem. I'll go talk to him. Sit here and I'll be right back." Dennis left and I watched them chat. Then, Tom looked straight at me and gave me a grin that could have brightened the darkest hours. This was the kind of guy that the Spades needed. Tom picked up his plate and sat down in front of Dennis who was beside me. "So, you are Gemma Spade?" I grinned. "The one and only."

I bet now you're asking yourself, "Was I in love with this guy?" The answer is NO! I had just met this...fuck, a Saint in leather and you think I could fall in love with him?

"What do I need to do to become a Spade?" Harry looked at me and I looked at Dennis. He spoke, "You have to go through an initiation ceremony and you gotta meet Ace." I stood up and decided to take my tray to the front of the loud cafeteria. As I look around at the High School kids, all I see is normalness. The Jocks talking about who got laid last Friday. The Preppy girls talking about who's talking about who. And the Goths who were talking about pain, sadness, and death. They were my favorite group our of all school because they could easily blend in with us and never cared who talked shit about them. They had balls and that's what you need in a gang. I put my tray up and walked to the table. "...and I need you to relax." Dennis said to Tom. Tom just stared at me with this brown eyes and I looked away blushing a deep red. That's when the damn bell rang and I went to class.

It seemed like after lunch, things speed past everyday. I'm not gonna argue with that either. Dad needed to meet Tom...he just had to! I heard footsteps come up behind us and it was him! God I wish that could happen often. Say an awesome guys name, and he appears. "Hey, can I give you guys a lift?" I smiled. "Yeah! S-" "Fuck off, kid. We don't need rides home!" Dennis spat at Tom. I got pissed and stopped. Harry turned around and looked at me. "Gemma...calm down..."  Then I went over to Dennis and grabbed his balls HARD. Dennis started to squeal. "Listen here, Denny boy. I call the shots around here! You don't!" I squeezed harder. "You are just my bodyguard in which you guard my body! Not fucking steal my thoughts. You know...I think I should tell Daddy." I let him go and he fell on the cement like a ton of bricks. Harry knelt down and help him up. Tom looked at me, his eyes being the size of saucers. I smiled. "You can take me home." We walked to this car that was as amazing as he is and we got in. "Ok. If you want to become q Spade you have to have a badass car...and I see that you have that covered. How fast can it go?" He looked at me grinning, his skull earring dangling from his ear. "Oh it can go fast." He winked and he backed out of the parking lot fast and we drove about thirty out of achool grounds. As we got onto the freeway, he sped up. I gripped the handle. "Holy shit!" I screamed, laughing. My heart was racing from the adrenaline and I swore I would die right there from excitement.

Later we arrived at the hideout and got out of the car. "That was AMAZING!" I exclaimed. Harry and a pale Dennis drove up and I decided now was the time to persuade Tom into joining. I clung to his leather covered arm and smiled. "Thanks for making my Friday the fastest day of the week." I said in a flirty tone.

Ok! Let's get one thing straight! At that time, I was a virgin. I know you probably are calling me a damn whore because I'm flirting with a guy that I just met, but shit times were hard at School! And besides...Tom was pretty cute.

So...we walked into  hideout and heavy metal blarred my ear drums. A group of guys were playing pool and another group of Spades were playing dice. It was amazing...extremely amazing to see this. To know that on Fridays we just we hang out and have fun. Then I saw daddy with a girl hanging onto him. A blonde girl...a stupid one too at that because she didn't know how to take a shot. We walked up to them and I was still holding onto his arm. "Daddy  this is Tom. He wants to-" Daddy grabbed Tom from me and pushed the bitch away from him. "Why are you touching my girl?! Do you wanna fucking die today?!" I gripped Daddy's massive bicep. "Nonono! He wants to join the gang!" The music stopped and Dennis walked in holding onto Harry. I looked back at Daddy. "Please don't do this. Tom just wants to join the gang and wants you permission." That was enough to make him put down the now shaking Tom. I didn't touch hom this time. "He wants to be a Spade...and I think we should give him the initiation ceremony..." Tom looked back at me and the Spades all stood with respect. It was time...for a new member.

DJ: Hello Angels! :D Yez I know it's like 5:00 am here but my ass can't sleep, so I decided to give you an update that just HAD to happen. So, Married at Sixteen will be the next update and you guys know the drills for the story right? O.o lol anyways have a nice Wednesday and I will be back her soon. Laters!