Feelings

Days later I was discharged from the hospital and was very relieved that I was going home. I was going insane and constantly wondering if people were thinking that I was insane because I attempted to commit suicide. Another thing that was bothering me was that Daddy was being completely distant from me. It was like I was a bomb that he was trying to avoid coming into contact with. I was getting really upset by that too. Anyways, today I am going on a friend date with Tom because he said that it will relax my nerves that were supposedly "shooken up". I looked outside and saw Tom leaned against his blue Mustang smiling up at me. I grabbed my things and rushed downstairs. "Bye Daddy! I'm going out with Tom." And I left the house. I went to Tom and jumped in his arms and giggled as he caught me. "Hi Tommy!" He smiled back at me and set me down. "Ready to go to bowling?" I nodded and smiled. 

Later, Tom was driving me to the bowling alley that was just so far from the hideout. I was getting nervous because we so far out and we were heading into the Flamers' territory. What if I were caught? They would kiil me...like they killed mom. Later we parked at the bowling alley and I relaxed a little when Tom leaned over and kissed my cheek. "You look really cute in the top, baby." I felt my cheeks turn bright red and I giggled a bit. "Tommy..." He smiled and stepped out of the car together. We met at the front of the car where our hands joined and I felt nerve bumps form on my skin. His fingers slipped between mine as we walked inside the bowling alley. There were people bowling and teens were eating. Tom took me to the counter where we got out shoes. "Baby what size are you?" He asked. "Uh, Six and a half." Since I am so short, I have little feet too. The only thing that wasn't small on my was my breasts and my hips. The guy gave Tommy and I our shoes and we sat at a bench to change into them. We walked hand in hand to our alley. "Tom, I don't know how to bowl..." I blushed with embarrassment. He grinned and picked up a bright pink ball. "This one will be yours. Now let the master show you how to bowl." He gave me the heavy ball and I held it with both hands. "Jesus Tom...this is heavy." He laughed and came up behind me sliding his hands to mine that were on the ball. "Alright just relax..." The back of his head went into his chest and he held me close. "Alright now put your fingers in the holes." He put my own fingers where he wanted them to go. "Alright now just relax ok? The key is to not be nervous. Now keep your eyes on the pins. Never remove them." He started whispering in my ear and I smiled happily. "Hey hey. You're getting distracted." He laughed in my ear. I giggled with him and Tommy walked me to the front of the alley. "Alright now when you're ready chunk the ball down the alley." I smiled and did as told, accidentally brushing my bottom on his crotch and I threw the ball down the alley. I watched it as it slowly went down and down until it knocked down all of the pins I was confused. What did that mean? I looked at Tom, whose face was just in complete shock. "Uh, Tom? Everything ok?" He smiled slowly. "You just made a Slamarino!" He exclaimed. Now I was really lost. "A Slama-what?" "A Slamarino! When you knock down all the pins!" Then he suddenly picked me up in his arms and I put my arms around his neck giggling. "Tommy!" He swung me around and we laughed together.

Later it was nearly time to go when I realized that I had just had the best night of my life. I was wrapped up in his leather jacket and he had his arms around my shoulders as we were walking to his car. "...C'mon Gemma let me take you home." He said laughing. I giggled. "No I need the exercise. I'm fat." I grabbed the small roll on my belly. He suddenly stopped and put his arms around my waist. "Baby...don't say that. You are absolutely beautiful in my eyes. I mean we all have our flaws. No one is perfect." Aww...that was so sweet. I put my arms around his neck. "Aww Tommy. That's sweet and true when thinking about it." I smiled and felt the need to kiss his lips. I looked at them, wondering if I should. Then he leaned down and took me down an alley where we held hands.  I looked at him and he put me to the wall gently and kissed me. I moaned against his watermelon tasting lips. God his Big League Chew made his mouth taste so delicious. Soon we were making out in one another's arms and I jumped up to wrap my legs around him. Our lips never separated either. I felt my heels rest on his ass and our lips moved against one another's. His tongue slipped in my mouth and mine slipped past his lips. I was starting to sweat. I was starting to get warm and Tom was too. "B-Baby I can't keep it inside anymore...I need you." He moaned in my ear. Fuck! I have never wanted anyone this way before...ever. I unbuttoned the top two buttons of his shirt and went to his ear. "Car...now...go..." I growled. And that is where things escaladed to where we were in the back of his Mustang, undressing one another quickly. It was raining and cold which made us draw closer together. My shirt was below my breasts and I was pulling a condom on him. Finally when he got between my legs and pulled into me I was done for. It hurt, but so good. My right hand was in his hair and my mouth on his neck and ear. My heels were digging into the back of his thighs and my left hand in his nails. "Tommy baby...mmm..." He was thrusting deeper and deeper by the second and my lower belly felt tingling. I moaned next to his ear and came hard with him. We were panting...and I was so...in love. Or...I had feelings. Fuck at this point I didn't care what it was. It felt amazing...more amazing than any high I've ever been on. It was...the feelings.

DJ: Hey angels! :D Hope you have an awesome New Year's! Well I was watching a said...*whispers* Sex scene with Johnny when I dreamt this up ;) Hope you enjoy PrincessTigerLillyxx and everyone else too!