Telling Tom.

I had to tell Tom. I had to tell Doug. I had to tell one of them! I didn't even know what to do right now. I was sitting in Doug's bed, hugging my knees to my chest and I was really upset because I knew what their reactions would be if I told them. I knew for a fact that if I told Tom he would possibly want the baby. If I told Doug he will be caring. Really caring in fact. I had to call Tom. I leaned over the bed and picked up the phone to dial his number. I put the phone to hear it ringing. Then...someone answered. "Hello?" It was Tommy, and he sounded pretty tired. "Tommy...did I wake you?" It was silent, but I could still hear him breathing. "No, Gemma. Are you ok?" I held the phone with both hands to the left side of my face. "Kinda. I need your help. No, no...we...we need to talk." I heard him move around on the phone.  "What? What's wrong?" I sighed trying to hide the fact that I was crying on the phone. "M-Meet me...at the bowling alley. But...don't bring your bowling shoes, ok?" He sighed. "Ok...I'll be there. Bye." We hung up and I left to bowling alley.

I saw Tom's Mustang parked outside and his head from the back window as I walked up towards the bowling alley. It was cold, and I felt sick to my stomach. I saw Tom look at me in his rearview mirror and he got out of his car really fast. His white shirt was stained and I noticed he had a short goatee now. "Hey Gemma." He said walking up to me. God, I remember how he would put his jacket around me when it was cold outside, but now we weren't together. "Hi Tom." I said quietly. "C-Can we go in? I'm kinda in a hurry." He nodded and we went inside. When the smell of food hit me, I felt the need to puke right there. Ugh, it was so strong. I felt so sick now. "T-Tom...I...." "What?" The music and the sound of the balls hitting the pins and people yelling was too loud. "I need to..." I took off for the bathroom. I ran into a stall at the end. I feel to my knees in front of the toilet and puked. I heard the door slam open and Tom's voice echoed throughout the bathroom. "Gemma! Are you ok?!" His coicet was obviously worried as hell about me. I puked again, my insides aching now. I felt my hair getting pulled back gently and I realized...it was Tom who was holding my hair for me. I flushed the toilet as I finished and he pulled me close. I was scared he would get caught in here. "I've felt that way for weeks, baby." He said. I held onto his leather jacket as I half laid in his lap, my cheek on his chest. I closed my eyes from the world. "Tom...I'm pregnant." I could literally hear his heart stop for a moment. It scared me. "I don't know...if it's yours...or D-Doug's. I-I'm going to k-keep it and I haven't told him yet. You can...scream at me. You can l-leave me. I d-deserve it. Just...Just..." I started to get sleepy. "Hmm..." I hummed. And I fell asleep in the arms of Tom Hanson, but when I awoke...there was yelling from the living room...at Doug's apartment.