Feel Better Now?

I watched them as they walked in side by side. My girl, standing next to my blushing best friend. Something happened to get him all flustered. I grew suspicious real quick. Gemma came over and sat on my lap. Damn did I love it when she did it. She looked so innocent when she did and it made my heart warm. "Hey baby. Did you have fun?" I asked her. She nodded, smiling big. "Doug took me out for the best sushi ever, babe! I mean it was amazing!" I wrapped my good arm around her waist and smiled. She leaned down and laid on my chest. God she was just so cuddling and loving to me. She would never leave me right? She told me that she couldn't live without me one night back at the hospital. I knew I shouldn't have let her go with Penhall. It should have been Booker or Ioki. I looked over Gemma's shoulder to see Doug talking to Judy. Every now and then he would look over at us. What happened while I wasn't there? "I love you, Tommy." My beautiful girl whispered in my ear. I grinned and kissed her on the cheekbone. "I love you too, cutie boo." It sent her into fits of giggles when I did that and it made me smile. Everything about this girl made me smile. "Tommy, I think I want a tattoo." I looked down at her. "Why is that, babe?" I asked her. She leaned back and I looked into her amazing blue eyes. She shrugged her small shoulders. "To keep my mind off of Daddy. I wanna get one with you...if that's ok." I thought it was actually really adorable she wanted to do this, and with me. I smiled. "Alright, baby. After work I will take you to get one."

After work, Gemma was waiting for me outside in the parking lot. When I walked out there, she was leaned against my Mustang in a shirt red skirt, red converses, black tube top, and a red jacket to go over it. I grinned as I walked up to her. "Ready to go, baby?" I asked her. She nodded and we both got in my dad's old car. God if he could only see the fucking beautiful angel that was getting inside his car he would be so proud. Then I realized that I couldn't drive. "Shit...baby I need your help." She moved closer to me and sat on my lap, like she read my mind. "You control the pedals, and I'll control the wheel." She commanded. I nodded. "Aye aye Captain Gemma."

Together we drove my car to the nearest tattoo parlor. I would let her get the tattoo, meaning that I will have to lie about her age. For some reason, every moment I'm with this girl, I just wanna break the law. Every damn law there is. Manslaughter to kill her ex's, drinking while intoxicated, fuck...you name it I wanna break it with this girl. We got out of the car and she took my hand. "Let's go inside, baby." She dragged me inside the parlor and I knew she really wanted this. After we were asked some questions by this guy covered in body art, she was seated in the back and I was beside her. "Alright girl where you want it? On the arm?" The guy asked her. I saw Gemma grin wickedly. "No...I think AI want it on my thigh." I watched as she was slowly sliding up her red skirt. I licked my lips and looked at the guy. He stared blankly. "Uh, you're too young for me to touch your thighs..." Gemma continued to raise her skirt. "C'mon...I trust you." I can't believe I was actually getting turned on by this. I felt my hands start to sweat at the look in her eyes grew more and more seductive. "O-Ok." The guy squeaked and I smiled.

An hour later, the tattoo was finished and I was looking at it (Above or to the right). "Wow baby. It looks good. Did it hurt?" I asked. She giggled. "Well it didn't feel amazing, Tommy." Fuck I loved it when she called me by my nickname. I smiled at how the tattoo was in the dead middle of her left thigh. It made the skin that covered it pop. "Can you stand?" She did as soon as I asked. "It doesn't hurt. Maybe after your shoulder gets healed we can get you one." She pecked my lips and I nodded.

Later we were at my apartment watching TV. She was dressed in one of my t-shirts and panties which drove me crazy. If my shoulder wasn't fucked up I would take her right here in this couch. She had to be doing this on purpose.  To tease me. It drove me crazy. I needed her in my life...and right now I needed to feel good. Make her...feel good. She was stressed. I could sense it. I slowly took my arm out of the sling. Fuck the stupid thing. It's going to get in the way. I went over to her and went behind her while she was watching TV. I could smell the apricot in her hair, and I could smell her cherry blossom perfume. It made my head spin. I moved her hair slowly and began to kiss the back of her neck slow. I heard her gasp softly, so I held her hand to keep her still.  I continued to kiss and I trailed my lips around to the side of her neck. She loved it when I kissed her neck for foreplay. It drove her crazy. I opened my mouth to slowly open mouth kiss her neck. "T-Tom..." She moaned. It was all I needed. I laid her down on the couch where we made love. Her small hands working off my clothes, my hands pulls off my shirt that was wrapped around her beautiful body. I kissed all over her pale chest and worked off her panties. She already had me naked and was laying me down. She wanted to be in control this time and I was going to let her. It gave me the opportunity to watch this girl, getting loved by someone who was going to treat her right. I took a blanket and put it on us, and she climbed on my thighs. She leaned over and grabbed a condom from my wallet and opened it slow with her teeth. "Gemma you are such a tease..." I growled, grinning.  She put the condom on me and I put my hands on her hips. Gemma leaned down and kissed me, sliding onto me. I moaned into her mouth and she dug her nails into my chest. It didn't hurt, it actually felt nice. She began to ride me slow, her face in my neck. She was whispering moans on my neck too, which made me moan. I kissed at her neck and moved my mouth up to hers where I kissed her lips, and savored the sweet taste.

Later we switched positions to where I was on top and her hands were on my back. I was thrusting into her slow where I could feel her chest move against mine in pants. She moaned against my shoulder as she held onto me. "Oh Tommy!" I smiled proudly, feeling her nails now. "W-Want me to go faster, baby girl?" Her nails dug in deeper. "Oh God please!" She was begging me now. I did as I was told and she just clung to me. Her legs wrapped around me and I leaned down to kiss her collarbone. It wouldn't be long before I would cum. I could feel it. "B-Baby I'm so close!" I moaned against her skin. She pulled me closer where I finally came. I could feel her cumming too because she spasmed against me and squealed. We held one another tight for a few minutes and I climbed off of her. She immediately laid on my chest and felt so safe when she held me. I put my arm around her shoulders where I stroked her right one with my thumb. "Mmm that was amazing, Tommy. Goodnight..." She gave me a kiss and I smiled. "Goodnight Gemma." And after our kiss, we fell asleep.