Chapter 13

Jaycee's POV
After we had lunch all of the guys went to their rooms and is girls went back to our rooms. After about 10 minutes of fighting about who will be sleeping where, we finally figured it out. There was a bunk bed and then a queen sized bed. Kat got the top bunk, I got the bottom bunk and Ashlynn and Jordan are going to share the queen sized bed. About a minute later someone knocked on the door.

Kat's POV

Someone knocked on the door and I was the one who everyone made get up and open the door, It was Matt.
" Hey Jaycee it's your secret lover. " I said laughing.
" Oh shut up. " Jaycee said back to me as she got up off of the couch and walked over to Matt.

Jaycee's POV

Matthew pulled me out of the room.
" Hey, I found out something so interesting. " Matt told me.
" Oh my god, what? " I said.
" Shawn just told everyone that he likes your friend Kat, he said that earlier today they hung out at the arcade. "
" Oooooooo we've got a new couple we have to get togather. " I said with a smirk on my face.
" I need to show you something. " Matt yelled as he picked me up and carried me like a baby and started running with my in his arms. Matt put me down when we reached the Aqua duct. Matt took off his shirt and I took off my crop top and my Jean shorts. I was wearing a bathing suit under my clothes and so was Matt.
" Let's go babe. " Matt said as he took my hand and we ran up the stairs to ride the slide.
" I'm coming, I'm coming. " I said trying not to trip.
Matt and I reached the top of the stairs and got into a raft, Matt in the back and me in the front.
" Ready, set, go! " The slide operated yelled as our raft started to slide down the entrance to the slide. Our raft went fast around the turns.
" Hold on baby girl. " Matt said as he started to sway the raft side to side. Soon the ride came to a stop and we got out of the raft and walked to the edge of the boat.
" The view is beautiful. " Matt whispered in my ear.
" Yeah, it is. " I replied as Kat ran behind me and lightly pushed me forward.
" Aw you guys are too cute. " Kat said.
" You guys are the cutest. " Shawn said.
I rolled my eyes and then giggled.
" So, do you guys wanna go play mini golf? " Matt asked Kat, Shawn and I.
" Sure. " everyone replied.
We all went to the mini golf area on the top deck of the boat and played mini golf. Shawn ended up winning. Just as we all put away the clubs and the gold balls we had to go to a safety drill assembly. It felt like it took forever. 15 minutes of talking about safety in a big room with lots of people, the assembly was finally over.
Jordan's POV
" Hey Jordan? You wanna go to dinner togather? " Nash asked me.
" Sure. " I said with a smile, I can't believe that Nash Grier is asking me to go to lunch.
Nash and I walked down to the pizza bar on the ship and we sat down after we got our pizza.
" So, what do you like to do. " Nash asked me.
" Well, I like to dance and hangout with friends. " I replied.
" Cool. " Nash said.
" You know you're really pretty. " Nash told me.
" Thanks. " I said back with a smile on my face, trying not to freak out.
By now, the ship has already sailed and we have been at sea for about an hour. After we both finished our pizza we went up to my cabin to watch a movie. By now it was around 9:00PM.
Nash and I were cuddling on the couch for about an hour until Jaycee and Matt came in.
" Hey babe tonight was real fun. " Matt said.
" Haha yeah. " Jaycee replied.
" I don't think they know we're in here. " I whispered to Nash.
" Me too. " Nash replied.
Kat's POV
Shawn and I went to dinner together then talked until like 10:00.
" Wanna go back to my room? " Shawn asked me.
" Sure. " I said with a big smile.
Shawn and I walked back to his room and we both sat on the bed. A couple hours later I woke up with my arms and legs wrapped around Shawn while he was still sleeping. I looked at the clock and it was 3:16AM. I still had around 5 hours until we clouds be getting off the ship. I fell back asleep still holding Shawn.
Ashlynn's POV
Cameron and I spent pretty much the whole night just talking and pranking and talking to the other guys. After the whole night we all went back to our rooms but in Matt's room, Jaycee and Matt we're sleeping together so Cameron's bed was full.
Cameron's POV
All the beds were full so I got to sleep with Ashlynn. I woke up with her cuddling me like a teddy bear and me holding her close to my chest. Ashlynn is perfect. If any guy ever tries to ever take her from my i will protect her.