Chapter 16

Jaycee's POV
Just as Kat and I turned around the corner to get back inside we saw Ashlynn.
" Hey, Jaycee can I talk to you? " Ashlynn said to me as I kept walking but Kat stayed behind.
" Just stay away from me. " I replied trying not to cry again.

Ashlynn's POV
I needed to talk to Jaycee but she seems to want nothing from me.
" Jaycee is pretty upset about what you and Matt did. " Kat told me.
" I know me and Matt shouldn't have done that but it's not like we're dating or anything. " I said.
" I'll get Jaycee to talk to you, I'll text you. " Kat told me as she walked towards where Jaycee ran off to.

Kat's POV
I ran down a couple flights of stairs and went back to the room and I found Jaycee.
" I think you should talk to Ashlynn. " I said to Jaycee.
" I think I do too but what if her and Matt end up together? " Jaycee replied.
I texted Ashlynn to come to the cabin to talk to Jaycee.
The texting conversation
Kat : Hey, come back to our room, Jaycee said she'll talk to you.
Ashlynn : I'm on my way.
* Conversation ends *
About a minute later Ashlynn knocks on the door.
I opened the door and let Ashlynn in then walked out so they could make up.

Jaycee's POV
I was sitting on the middle of the big bed with my legs crossed when Kat left and Ashlynn came in and sat down on the bed next to me.
" I am really sorry about me kissing Matt, I have no feelings for Matt and I only went on with kissing him because he kept going so I just went along with it. " Ashlynn told me.
" I forgive you. " I said as I gave Ashlynn a big hug.
" What about Matt? " Ashlynn asked me.
" I don't know if I can even trust him anymore. " I replied.
" Okay well we shouldn't just spend this vacation worrying, let's go do something. " Ashlynn said.
Ashlynn and I walked out of the room and went to get ice cream. Ashlynn got chocolate and vanilla swirled and so did I, after we ate our ice cream we went up to the top deck and sat on the deck outside. Ashlynn texted the guys and also Jordan and Kat. Everyone came up to the deck and sat in a circle.
" Wanna play would you rather? " Cameron asked.
" Sure. " almost everyone said.
" I'll go first. " Shawn said.
" Kat, would you rather eat five live spiders or five human fingers? " Shawn asked.
" I'll definitely go with the spiders.... " Kat said with a discussing look on her face.

Kat's POV
" Okay, Jaycee. Would you rather kiss Jacob or kiss Matt? " I asked Jaycee.
* The rules of the would you rather game is if you answer " neither " or anything like that then you are out of the game. *
" Okay well I guess I'm out. " Jaycee said with a completely straight face.
Jaycee removed herself from the circle and started walking away fast.
" I'll just let her be alone. " Jacob whispered to me.
" Okay so now I guess I'll just choose who's turn it is next. " Nash said.
" Jordan you go. " Nash said.
" Oooooooooo nice job, choose your lover to go next. " I said.
" Oh shut up. " Nash replied while laughing.
" Would you rather kiss me or kiss Bart. " Jordan asked Nash.

Jordan's POV
" What you mean kiss you like this? " Nash said as he pulled me face in towards him and had his lips softly touch mine and he kissed me for a couple seconds then pulled away and sat back down in his seat.
" Yeah, just like that. " I replied while blushing.
" Awwwwww. " everyone said.
" Kat, would you rather jump off the boat or never talk to Shawn again. " Nash asked Kat.
" I'd jump of the ship. " Kat replied.
" Aw you guys are so cute. " Ashlynn said.
I decided to check my Instagram while I could get cell service. I was tagged in thousands of pictures that fans had taken of Nash and I, I also has thousands of new followers . I ignored the hate and moved onto Twitter.
I read some of the tweets :
" Nat is the otp "
" wtf you don't deserve Nash!! "
" Get away from Nash, you better not hurt him. "
Those were some of the tweets, the hate didn't really bother me so I just put my phone back down and continued playing would you rather. After we played would you rather Ashlynn went to find Jaycee.

Ashlynn's POV
I ran off after we all played would you rather so I could find Jaycee. I found her sitting by herself at a table by the ice cream machines. I sat down at the seat next to her.
" I just don't know what to do. " Jaycee said.
" Neither do I. " I replied.
About five minutes of talking to Jaycee Matt walks over and sat down next to Jaycee.
" Can I talk to you? " Matt asked her.
Jaycee didn't say anything, she just remained looking down at the table top.
" Jay, come on. I miss that smile that you always had on your face. " Matt said to Jaycee.
I saw a couple tears drop down Jaycee's cheek. Before I motioned to Jaycee that I was going to get up and leave her and Matt alone. I got up and walked back to the other guys and Kat and Jordan.

Jaycee's POV
" I shouldn't have done it. " Matt said,
" I thought about what I did and I realized that it was wrong, I love you and only you. " Matt said to me, I could tell that he was trying not to cry.
" I-I, Matt, I......