Chapter 30

Jaycee's POV
" Okay well the reason that I've been acting different around you guys is that I-I I'm sorry I just can't tell anyone. " I said.
I knew I wouldn't be able to tell her. She was one of my best friends and I told her everything but there is no way that I could tell her my secret.
" But Jaycee why can't you just tell me, I won't tell anyone unless you say I can. " Ashlynn said.
" Honestly I do really want to tell you but it would make everything turn and it would mess everything up. " I told her.
" Okay, I understand but I still want to know what's happening or what happened. " Ashlynn said.
" I feel bad about not telling you but I just can't Ashlynn. Maybe later. " I said.
" Okay well I'm gonna go do something with Cam and Jordan if you wanna come. " Ashlynn told me.
" No thanks, I'll stay here. " I replied.
" You sure? " Ashlynn asked.
" Yup. " I replied.
Ashlynn got up off of the bed where she was sitting and walked out of the cabin and into the hallway. While no one was in the cabin with me I decided that I was just going to think about stuff.
" What if anyone finds out about my secret. "
" But the only person that knows is Summer and she won't tell anyone and none of the guys have met her yet anyways. "
" Maybe she will. "
" Maybe she won't. "
" She probably won't. "
Those were the thoughts that we're going through my head. It was dead silence until someone knocked on the door. It was Matt. He swiped his room key and came into the room.
" Will you please just tell me what's wrong already? " Matt begged.
" I-I, I just can't. I'm sorry. " I said hesitantly.

Matt's POV
I walked into the cabin and Jaycee was laying on the bed just staring at the ceiling. She wouldn't tell me a thing.
" I'm gonna go touch up my makeup. " Jaycee said as she got up off the bed and walked into the bathroom and shut the door.
She left her phone. I knew I shouldn't have but I had to. I typed in Jaycee's phone password which was " 1247. " I quickly opened her messages app and looked in the first conversation that was there. It was with someone names Summer, she had long blonde hair and green-ish blue eyes. I scrolled up until I found what I was looking for.

* The text conversation *
Jaycee : If I tell you my secret will you promise not to tell anyone?
Summer : I promise I won't tell a soul.
Jaycee : Well ever since I met Matt I have liked him, when we broke up it was fine because we both just lost feelings for each other. Okay well I'll just get to the point, my secret is that...

That's all I could read until I heard Jaycee opening the bathroom door handle. I quickly put her phone back where it was before.
" You alright there? " Jaycee asked.
" Yeah why. " I said laughing.
" You just seemed concerned. " she replied.
" Nope, not at all. " I said hoping that she didn't see my reading her texts.
" Okay well I'm gonna go hangout with Kat and Shawn, you wanna come with? " Jaycee asked me.
" Sure. " I said getting up off of the bed and walking with Jaycee out into the hallway to meet up with Kat and Shawn.
" What do you guys wanna do? " Shawn asked Kat, Matt and I.
" We should ride the Aqua Duct. " I suggested.
Everyone agreed and then everyone got changed into our bathing suits and then we all met up by the huge stairs that led up to the slide. Shawn and Kat will be in one raft together and then Jaycee and I will go in the next raft together

Kat's POV
Shawn and I got into the raft and the raft started to go quickly down the slide. Shawn touched the back of my bikini top strap and pretended that he was going to un tie it.
" Shawn you naughty little boy. " I yelled while laughing.
" Well what was I supposed to do? " Shawn asked laughing.
" I don't know, anything but that. " I said hysterically laughing.
After the ride was over Shawn and I got out of the raft and waited fro Jaycee and Matt to come out from the end of the slide.

Jaycee's POV
* The time is now 10:30PM *
I sat in the front of the raft and Matt sat in the back of the raft. The slide started going down the loops and leaps of the slide. Towards the end of the ride Matt tried to tip the raft over so we would both fall off.
" Matt! What is wrong with you. " I said trying not to laugh.
" Everything. " Matt replied laughing.
The ride soon came to an end and we met up with Kat and Shawn at the end of the slide.
" Let's go in the hot tub. " Kat suggested.
" Yeah. " Matt replied.
We all got into the hot tub. Kat sat on Shawns lap and I sat next to Matt.
" Hey why dont you sit on my lap. " Matt said with a smirk on his face.
I couldn't believe what Matt just said to me. Was he serious or was he joking. Matt lifted me by my waist and sat me down on his lap. All I could think about was what if Ashlynn walked by. I had a feeling that Ashlynn was going to walk my. I didn't think it was a big deal that I was sitting on Matt's lap because we're not dating and Matt and I are like best friends. A couple minutes after Matt sat me down on his lap, some of the guys walked by. It was Sammy, Taylor Jack J.
" Yeah man. " Sammy said to Matt while smirking as soon as he saw me sitting on Matt's lap.
" Oooooo Shawn. " Jack G said loudly.
" Shhhhhh. " Shawn said to Jack while blushing.
Then Taylor plus Jack and Sammy all continued walking to wherever they were going.
* A/N Sorry for the boring ending. *