Chapter 9

Jaycee's POV

I woke up. I woke up lying on my bedroom floor in LA, next to Ashlynn at our sleepover. Hmm I guess all of that was just a dream, or a nightmare, I am not really sure. Well today is the last day of juinor year. Ashlynn and I got up and got ready for the last day of school, today we will be leaving for summer vacation. We are going to Disney World and then a Disney Cruise following Disney World. After Ashlynn and I got ready we drove to school. We got to school and went to our homeroom class. As the hours went by very slowly until our last class of the year. There were only 10 minutes left until school is our for the summer. 9 minutes. 8 minutes. 7 minutes. 6 minutes. 5 minutes. 4 minutes. 3 minutes. 2 minutes. 1 minute. I watch the seconds on the clock go by, it seems to take forever. 30 seconds. 15 seconds. 5 seconds. 4-3-2-1.

* RING RING *

The bell rang and everyone ran out of the class. I met Ashlynn in front of the school then we walk

ed to my car and drove back to my place. After we got back to my house we got our huge suitcases and then headed to the airport. We parked my car then got onto the bus that took us to the airport entrance. We walked to our gate, Gate 13 and sat down waiting for our boarding number to be called. They soon called our flight number and we boarded the plane. We put our suitcases into the overhead compartments then sat into our seats. I look to my left to see that Ashlynn is already asleep. I look to my right to see a man, he seems very familiar. I feel like I have seen him before. I think for a couple minutes about where i have seen this man before. The man looks like he is in his mis 40's or early 50's, he is about 5'11, he has short grey-ish brown hair and bright blue eyes. I finally realize who is sitting to the right of me. Chad Grier. I blink a couple times to make sure I wasn't just seeing things. I look at the round and see a bag with the name Chad Grier on the name tag. It was such a coincidence that I just appened to be wearing a crew-neck that said ' Grier 7 " on the back like a sports jersey but it is a crew-neck. I bent over to grab my phone out of my carry-on bag, then I sat back up.
" I like your shirt. " Chad said to me as he was laughing.
" Oh my god, thanks. " I said laughing.
" I'm Chad Grier. " he said with a smile as he held out his hand to shake my hand.
I laughed then said " I know, well I'm Jaycee Harper. " I said with a mile and then shook Chad's hand.
" Nash, Cam and Matt are all stting back there. " Chad told me as he pointed to the three seats behind ours.
" Boys, this is Jaycee. " Chad told Nash, Cam and Matt.
" Hey " I said with a big smile on my face.
" Hey. " they replied smiling at me.

Ashlynn's POV

I woke up from sleeping for about an hour and I turn to my right and see Jaycee talking to 3 guys sitting in the row of seats behind us. I look in the seats behind me to see that the guys sitting behind us are, Nash Grier, Cameron Dallas and Matthew Espinosa. I am trying to be cool so I just fix my hair and touch up my makeup and then try to talk to Jaycee.
" What time is it? " I asked her.
" It's 8:05. " Nash said with a smile on his face.
" Oh my god, hi. I'm Ashlynn. " I replied.
" Hi Ashlynn. " Nash, Matt and Cam said.
We all talked for the rest of the flight and then we all exghanged numbers. When the plane landed we all got our stuff and got off of the plane. We talked to Chad about what hotel we are gonna stay at and what we are gonna be doing in Florida, Nash, Matt, Cam, Chad, Jaycee and I are all staying at the same hotel and we will be going to Disney World togather. I can alerady tell that this vacation will be more fun than I expected.