Chapter 27

Jordan's POV
" Hey babe come get in next to me. " Nash said to me as he took my hand and pulled me into the hot tub next to him.
Ashlynn sat on Matt's lap, Kat sat next to Shawn and Jaycee sat on Jacob's lap. After only a couple seconds of being in the hot tub I got the chills from having Nash's hand touch my thigh. Nash moved his hand up.
" Nash! " I yelled laughing and then slapping Nash's hand causing him to take him hand off of my leg.
" Aye save it for when y'all are alone. " Ashlynn yelled jokingly.
" Okay fine. " Nash said in a little kids whining voice.
After an hour of sitting and talking in the hot tub we all decided that we wanted to ride the Aqua Duct. I rode with Nash. I sat in the front of the raft and Nash sat in the back.
" Ready. Set. Go. " The slide operator said as he pulled the lever and the raft started to go doe the slide.
" Hey babe, what do you wanna do tonight? " Nash asked me smirking.
" Nash! You dirty child! " I yelled laughing.
" Well? " Nash asked slurring the l at the end.
" Oh shut up. " I said laughing.

Jaycee's POV
I got into the raft with Jacob so we could ride the Aqua Duct. I sat in front and Jacob sat in the back of the raft. After everyone rode the slide we all got changed into casual clothes and went to the club they have for teens on the cruise. By the time we got to the club it was 12:30AM. It was only the fifth day on the cruise and so much has happened already. When we got to the club we all sat down on the beanbags by a dance floor.
" Hey babe, you wanna dance with me? " Matt asked Ashlynn as he pulled Ashlynn up by her hand.
" Of course. " Ashlynn replied taking Matt's hand and standing up.
Matt and Ashlynn got pulled onto the dance floor by Sammy, Jack G, Jack J and Taylor.
* Note : I forgot to add in Taylor when they met up with Sammy and the Jacks on the cruise for the first time. *
Taylor got kind of carried away and started dancing on Ashlynn. I was convinced that Taylor was pretty drunk. Matt never noticed that Taylor was hitting on Ashlynn but I'm pretty sure that everyone else did. After everyone partied for a while everyone went back to the cabins and fell asleep. Ashlynn, Kat, Jordan and I slept in one room. Sammy, Jack and Jack and Taylor all slept in one room. Nash, Cameron, Matt, Jacob and Shawn all slept in the last cabin. After everyone woke up we all met up for breakfast at the buffet on the ship. After we ate breakfast we all sat on deck 12 to play truth or dare. Taylor went first.
" Jaycee, truth or dare? " Taylor asked me.
" Dare. " I replied.
" I dare you too kiss Cameron. " Taylor said.
" Okay. " I replied
I kissed Cameron on the lips for a quick second and then sat back down.
" Ashlynn, truth or dare? " I said.
" Dare. " she replied.
" I dare you too tell us what you and Matt were doing to nights ago in the cabin. " I said.
" Um. Well. Some stuff happened. I can't really say. " Ashlynn said hesitantly.
" Oooooooo. " I replied smirking.

Ashlynn's POV
" Truth or dare, Jacob. " I said to Jacob.
" Hmmmmm, truth. " he replied.
" What did yoouuuuuuu and Jaycee do at the teen club last night? " I asked.
" That's something that I can't tell you guys. " he replied.
" Oooooo stuff got dirty didn't it. " I said smirking.
" Hmmm maybe. " Jacob said laughing.
After hours of playing truth or dare and talking we all went to the pizza bar to get lunch.

Jaycee's POV
We all sat down at the tables by the pizza bar for lunch. All was fine until someone not so fine decided to show up, it was Aaron.